Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why would anyone think Johnny Manziel is a good quarterback?  He sucks.  I'm not even talking about his off the field issues, when he was in there playing he was horrible at throwing the football.  He's a tiny ho.

Cause in college he was fast enough to exploit college level talent with his scrambles and get lucky with blown coverages and make some lucky passes.  

I think the Browns thought they had something in Hoyer, especially after a good start in 2014, which is why they decided to take Manziel as a late round pick and be a project/QB in waiting.  Hoyer went flat, got benched and then they had the circus that is Johnny Football.  He just isn't cut out for the pro level, talking franchise QB or even starting QB.  

If..........big if.........he gets his off field **** in order, he might be a journeyman 2nd/3rd stringer at best the rest of his career.  

What are these Wookies you people speak of? Surely these arent 8 ft space fighter apes youre hanging out with.

white dudes with dreads (usually), dirty sneakers, and generally don't have a lot going on with their lives.  Most importantly, they hate hipsters LOL.  One of my friend's good buddies lives in a van with his girlfriend......by choice.  Haven't seen him since like 2012, I hope they have a roof over their heads now a days.

Just finished watching No Country For Old Men. Really liked the movie, and I'm not quite sure why.

Part of me wants to get ticked, cause they didn't wrap up everything in a package at the end. But then I really admired the way the film felt like a kind of "modern western". And it kinda seemed fitting in that context.

I won't be one of those guys that says the book is better. Both were great pieces of story telling in their respective genres. 

Should I hire someone to take him out or just smother him with a pillow in his sleep?

Whole family should take turns holding down the pillow. 

"For the Watch"

I'm not a fan of BMW drivers, I know we had a discussion a while back, in some thread, about the biggest a-hole drivers.  I know that every person that drives a BMW is not a douche, but it seems like when I'm on the road, I'm a BMW douche bag magnet.  

They ride my bumper, etc.  And I'm usually going over the speed limit,   Or they cut me off, etc.  I'm in a Sequoia, so I have no problem having to slow down and make their life hell if they are riding my bumper.  And no, not talking slamming on my brakes on them, but slowing down to the speed limit or 5 under it :)

You need to give him an intervention Beal.

I'll say it. Having done the DC commute all those years, BMW drivers are the biggest a-holes on the road. 

Without the dreads their just regular old spunions.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spunion

Some of those definitions!  lmao.  

I tailgated (didn't go to the show) before a Phish concert at Red Rocks with a buddy of mine a few weeks after moving here.  Thousands and thousands of wookies and spunions LOL.  I gotta admit, some of those wook chicks with green dreads and nose rings are super hot.  But their armpits probably smell :(

Some of those definitions!  lmao.  

I tailgated (didn't go to the show) before a Phish concert at Red Rocks with a buddy of mine a few weeks after moving here.  Thousands and thousands of wookies and spunions LOL.  I gotta admit, some of those wook chicks with green dreads and nose rings are super hot.  But their armpits probably smell :(

09' shows?

Yes their armpits do stink. Like onions....

Went upstairs this past Sunday, wife was having to work, she was watching Good Times on the TV.  I have not been able to get the theme song out of my head the entire week.  I'm sure people been looking at me like I'm crazy when I'm walking into the store singing it.  

Also reminds me of the Chappelle show skit "I know black people" game show.  The most disputed lyric of all the Good times lyrics lol  Starts at the 1 min 50 second mark.

NSFW - language (not really, but don't want to get anyone in trouble at work)

IT was probably from seeing her parents have sex. Which was common then since they lived in small houses and separate rooms weren't common. 

Damn chew, too far.

I don't even think dave would find that funny.

I find everything involving race and religion funny. Especially when people get all worked up about it.

But I'm just a white Christian male. At least I think I'm Christian. Definitely believe in god and also karma.

Anyone else know/remember this dude?

Iirc I saw his video (for this song) on BET at like 3 in the morning and then hunted down his album at a Tower Records or something. And I really liked it. He was the first local rapper I had ever seen get that type of play. And he was the only one until Wale blew up (all our quality musicians focused on gogo).

Unfortunately for him the streets ended up hating him. I had a...roommate from Orleans in NE (Black Indians area) and I think it was something like he had all these local dudes in his video and he didn't pay them or something. Disrespected them somehow. That killed his street cred and any following he might have had.

But yeah, if you're like me and you like finding obscure music that's at least pretty good--esp loxal stuff--track down his album (his first one. I can't speak for any of his stuff after). It's worth at least listen.

I find everything involving race and religion funny. Especially when people get all worked up about it.

But I'm just a white Christian male. At least I think I'm Christian. Definitely believe in god and also karma.

I know, I was just funnin' on ya.

Alright, let's go sailing!

i assumed that this was going to tell us that she masturbated...... the hairy palms was the clinical clue.  

(by the way, everyone told me my brother had scarlet fever, also..... hmmmmmm )

Unfortunately for him the streets ended up hating him.

Unfortunately, that hate in DC is real. Wale gets hated on so hard (from what I hear), it sounds like this dude did too. Petty ass dudes wanna hate on a homie from around their way who is trying to rep the city on a national level. Crabs in a barrel :(

That video takes me back! I remember it, though don't remember too much about the rapper in general.

Rock Mikey from UCB tried to start a rap career after the gogo scene went downhill...dudes from his own band hated on him SMH.

Even Big G, who most people outside gogo never heard of until he became Slim Charles on The Wire. His nickname is "Ghetto Prince of DC." He's probably the most famous local celeb in the city. And he's been shot and stabbed cuz bammas hated on him.

I wish DC could be more like NY or ATL and rally behind local rappers. DC tears their own folks down :(

As an example of the DC pettiness, this one chick on a gogo forum was like "Wale's a bamma. He's from Gaithersburg but claims The City." Bish Wtf?! He's on MTV wearing a Redskins jersey and foampoaites. Support that man! :(

Wale was tight until he dropped a major record label album. Now it's just basic ****.

No arguments there.  His mixtape with Seinfeld was okay, but his most recent studio joint was garbage.

He used to go hard back in the early days.  I'm wearing nike boots right now LOL

Archived