Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Question for both of you...

You're facing two rooms. One room has a random person in it. The other room has 10 random dogs. There are two buttons in front of you. One gasses the person, one gasses the 10 dogs. You have to push one.

What do you do? And what's your reasoning behind the decision?

I would have to gas the dogs but afterward, I would go and adopt 30 dogs who were scheduled to be euthanized.

I would also buy a deep friar, kill those 30 dogs, cook, and eat them (not necessarily in that order). Also, I would have gassed the random person at the same time I gassed the dogs just for ****s and giggles.

Took lots and lots of alcohol last night, but I broke it off with a girl who I know was pretty much using me for money.

Life is hard :( :( :(

That does not sound like a hard decision to make at ALL. 

Tell that trick to kick rocks and keep it moving. 

Never settle man. 

I have to assume this goes back to that donation rant. That was a joke. It really was. I'm not one to guilt or shame, especially for something like that.

Perhaps it's my, I don't know, hippie one love mind set that is different than yours that bothers you.

I wasn't trolling. That's just the definition of selfish.

I'm sorry if my point of view or sense of humor upsets you, that was never my intention.

I wouldn't say that I am bothered by anything you post, nor do I dwell in the past on stuff I may or may not agree with.  It's more of I don't know if you are being serious with some of the stuff you say, when you are joking or when you're trying to get a point across, etc.  

Some of the things you post and the way you post them (e.g. choice of words) could be looked at as you trying to get a reaction out of people for your own amusement.  Or like you want to start an argument.  

Anyhow, it's over and done with, yesterday's news.  I'm sorry I lost my temper, sometimes it happens.  I don't have any problems with you personally and the last thing I want is to get temp banned like Sin and RB did and the thread locked down.

Wal-mart yellow mustard is useless. A spicy brown mustard with horseradish is divine.

Kroger brand spicy mustard is just as good as Gulden's.

Grey Poupon & Heinz 57 together on a burger with sautéed mushrooms, raw red onions & provolone cheese is one of the best things I've ever eaten in my life.

I'm thawing out some shrimp for later.  I like spicy c0cktail sauce, so I make my own.  What are y'all eatin' for the game today?

Remember a few years back when the SB quarterbacks were Flacco and Kaepernick? How ****ing goofy was that?

Yeah, weird what can happen if your team actually wins games, especially in the playoffs...make no mistake, flacco has been a pretty good QB during his career. Kaep was good early on with harbaugh as coach. Not sure what happened there, hopefully he can resurrect his career. Watched a 49ers vs chargers Saturday night game last season (2014 season) and it was the game right after the skins vs Eagles game, and Kaep had something like an 87 yard TD run, maybe 90 yards...it was amazing.

I'm drinking two 90minute dogfish Head ipa's to get my pre-game going.

Wal-mart yellow mustard is useless. A spicy brown mustard with horseradish is divine.

Any yellow mustard is useless. My mustard now is the whole grain type. Cleans out the sinuses

Kroger brand spicy mustard is just as good as Gulden's.

Grey Poupon & Heinz 57 together on a burger with sautéed mushrooms, raw red onions & provolone cheese is one of the best things I've ever eaten in my life.

I'm thawing out some shrimp for later.  I like spicy c0cktail sauce, so I make my own.  What are y'all eatin' for the game today?

I love mustard.  Yellow, brown, spicy, whole grain, etc.  For lunch, we did pulled chicken in the crock pot, homemade pinto beans w/bacon (crock pot overnight) and cornbread.  Tonight, it will be homemade wings (hot honey bbq), fries, bean dip, veggie trey.

I love mustard.  Yellow, brown, spicy, whole grain, etc.  For lunch, we did pulled chicken in the crock pot, homemade pinto beans w/bacon (crock pot overnight) and cornbread.  Tonight, it will be homemade wings (hot honey bbq), fries, bean dip, veggie trey.

Sweet.  I haven't gotten past the shrimp, don't know what I'm gonna do with the potatoes, but there's chili & the general snacks I usually keep around, and I've got some succotash already made & cornbread too.

Crazy combination, but I'm trying to get the freezer down & restock. :lol:

C'mon, Caps!

Excuse me sir the only wings to eat during the Super Bowl are buffalo.

I love some buffalo wings, no doubt.  But when we make them at home, we always do them hot honey BBQ.  And they are hot as hell since we put Dave's Insanity Sauce in the mix.  We use a bottle of BBQ, mix in some honey and add the Dave's to give it the needed burn :)

Archived