Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sin, your positive attitude helps keep me grounded.  I love it.

at least two draft picks will start and make an impact next year.  Book it.

I'd like to see GMSM draft a starting center and left guard. More defensive linemen, and another safety. And in FA, go after Weddle from San Diego hard. He isn't going back there after they fined him for watching his daughter perform at halftime, instead of going into the locker room. Then they put him on IR when he isn't even injured. They knew dude was leaving and they're acting like a jealous ex about it. He's a serious All-Pro who could really solidify our secondary. 

Seriously though, I thought they would give him one more year before pulling the plug.  Take away GM duties and see if that helped them next year.  And why fire him with one week left?  Is it really going to do anything to help your team?  

Still have to find and interview for a new head coach and most likely who you want is a coordinator who is going to be unavailable cause their team is in the playoffs.

I'd like to see GMSM draft a starting center and left guard. More defensive linemen, and another safety. And in FA, go after Weddle from San Diego hard. He isn't going back there after they fined him for watching his daughter perform at halftime, instead of going into the locker room. Then they put him on IR when he isn't even injured. They knew dude was leaving and they're acting like a jealous ex about it. He's a serious All-Pro who could really solidify our secondary. 

I thought about Weddle too, I think he has some good years left, but he is getting up there in age.  Berry is intriguing as well.  I'd be fine going DT with the first round pick and guard with the second round pick.  Snag a center in rounds 3-5 depending how far they drop.

Think about that..........Trent, new OT, new C, Sherff, Moses..........someone's gotta block for Lamar Miller right Sin?   :)   Miller would be a great FA pickup, unless they resign Almo, which could still happen.  

But I have a feeling the decision to draft Jones last year that Scot is willing to part ways with Almo.  

My guess is they fired him because things were just that toxic between him and the locker room.

I mean, his starting LT quit on him on national tv

Peters quit because Preston Smith was beating his ass all across that field. 3 sacks. That is the jailhouse equivalent of forcing your **** to hold your pocket when you walking through the cell block. 

Think about that..........Trent, new OT, new C, Sherff, Moses..........someone's gotta block for Lamar Miller right Sin? :) Miller would be a great FA pickup, unless they resign Almo, which could still happen.

But I have a feeling the decision to draft Jones last year that Scot is willing to part ways with Almo.

Honestly I'm operating as if Almo is already gone. They phased him out and its like he lost his confidence. He's clearly lost something. He's not attacking the hole the way he used to and he's going down after first contact. They're not bringing him back

Peters quit because Preston Smith was beating his ass all across that field. 3 sacks. That is the jailhouse equivalent of forcing your **** to hold your pocket when you walking through the cell block.

Yeah but I don't think he'd have taken himself out if he had any respect for Kelly

I still remember Chip KElly's first NFL game when the Eagles and Redskins were on MNF and he ran it up and I was pissed the **** off

Yeah how'd that work out

He lost 3 straight to us which hasn't been done since the 80's 

I still get pissed off about that game.  Cause nobody realizes that after the first half, that offense wasn't ****, except for the opening 2nd half drive.  We lost by 6 points and outscored them 20-7 in the second half.

Hell, not even so much the first half.  But the 2nd quarter.  First drive, Hall ran a fumble back for a TD.  Then we held them to a FG.  Then they got a TD.  Then almo fumbled in the endzone and they got the safety at the end which put them up 12-7.  

Then in the 2nd quarter, they put up 14 points to our 0.  

They got the ball back to start the 3rd and scored and never scored again.  We had an injured QB who shouldn't have even been playing too.  

Interesting idea I saw someone on twitter mention. Goes to Tenn to reunite with Mariota.

Wonder if he would accept the position without complete control and let a GM do that job though?  Seems like he's the type of guy that would want to prove he can succeed in duel responsibilities and let his ego get in the way.  

That's just my take on the guy.  I think he will go back to the college ranks though. 

Morris is not a power back.  he's a ZBS guy.  

Who said he was a power back?

so.....you've taken the physical form of "stuck in traffic with bubble guts?"

What do you think the tissues are for?

Must be my dumb blonde in me.... :wub:

What's his name?

And if someone is banned why the hell would they throw their old user name out there? The people I care about knowing know. Not sorry you weren't invited to the party.

And if someone is banned why the hell would they throw their old user name out there? The people I care about knowing know. Not sorry you weren't invited to the party.

Well we got your ip addressed mapped lol and it's all in the user notes. No need to hide. I was invited to the party.

New top of the line Sealy mattress is godly.

I don't want a poor persons bed ever again.

Big 12 diggin in that acc ass

is that a good or bad thing? Having a stinky finger sucks, but it would be worse if was someone else's poo.

Having a person to do that is odd, but it'd probably beat having a stinky finger.

Archived