Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I can't bring myself to watch prison shows for some reason 

HBO's Oz was brilliant.  JK Simmons was a tatted up Nazi who made guys get "prettied up" before he raped them.  Great show.  :)

I have to admit, never had any interest in Orange or GoT. I haven't seen one episode of either.

Just answered your own......statement?  If you have no interest, than you should make sure to never watch the first episode, because then you'll be interested :)

Hate to turn this from good TV to corny, but does anyone remember that dinosaur puppet show from the 90's where they were a family and basically human? Dinosaur Simpsons kind of. Seem to remember the dad wearing a red plaid shirt and worked some manual labor type job like construction. Also remember a little **** toddler with a baby bib. Think he was kinda like like a puke pink in skin color. No idea why I thought of it but I did. Can't remember the damn name though

Yes, it was called, "Dinosaurs". I know, clever name.

If you're referring to me, don't insult me like that. For real.

Lol. Don't go hackin' him now!

The ole internet threat of yesteryear.

"I will hack your computer!!!"

Or, "I'll find your address and show up to your house with my boys!" AKA: imaginary friends.

Someone on here said Oldboy was a good movie to watch. Saw it on Netflix, and even though I should be sleep right now, decided to give it a go. This dude just ate a live squid. I wasn't ready for that.

and apparently something didn't go right with the first take, so they did it again....Min-Sik had to eat another live squid.  :)

Quick Resume question. When listing your personal references on your reference letter/sheet do you list their job title or no? 

I have job titles listed for my professional references but wasn't sure about personal one.

I vote no.  As they're not being listed for personal and not professional references, I'd say their job titles are irrelevant.

HBO's Oz was brilliant. JK Simmons was a tatted up Nazi who made guys get "prettied up" before he raped them. Great show. :)

Yeah I was like 13 watching Oz (I had ****ty parents). It was well before prison shows were ruined for me. Iirc it jumped the shark for me when O'Reilly started bleeding through his tit and it turned out to be breast cancer. Or actually it might've been when Beecher grew out his fingernails, filed them down to little claw nails and sliced Schillenger (Simmons character) to death with them. **** got real weird in the end (which is saying something cause Beecher was getting pounded in the ass by Nazi's from episode 1 on. Amongst other things. Many, many other things.)

LeSean is a top 10 RB.  Maclin is ranked 11th in receiving yards.  Both guys are having better seasons than any Eagles RB or WR.  

DJax missed 8 games but is still arguably the #1 deep threat in the NFL.

Andy Reid is going to the playoffs.

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!

LeSean is a top 10 RB.  Maclin is ranked 11th in receiving yards.  Both guys are having better seasons than any Eagles RB or WR.  

DJax missed 8 games but is still arguably the #1 deep threat in the NFL.

Andy Reid is going to the playoffs.

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!

Yup, Chippy also dumped all-pro guard Evan Mathis - he's on Denver now.  

Too bad Chippy is gone - he was good for Skins fans!

Yeah I was like 13 watching Oz (I had ****ty parents). It was well before prison shows were ruined for me. Iirc it jumped the shark for me when O'Reilly started bleeding through his tit and it turned out to be breast cancer. Or actually it might've been when Beecher grew out his fingernails, filed them down to little claw nails and sliced Schillenger (Simmons character) to death with them. **** got real weird in the end (which is saying something cause Beecher was getting pounded in the ass by Nazi's from episode 1 on. Amongst other things. Many, many other things.)

Yeah, poor Beecher was getting pounded on the regular.  My man Adebisi with the crooked had that somehow stayed on LOL.  This was one of HBO's first original series, years before Sopranos.  Oz quietly had a very solid cast.  

Orange is the new black bored me.  GOT is a perfect intersection of sex, violence, and disturbing.

we're on board.  I saw that season 6 starts in April.  That means wife and I have 3 months to power through the first five seasons.  Challenge accepted.

So new years eve.  We used to go out to dinner, then hit up a bar and close it down.  Then it got to be dinner with friends and hang out until 10-11pm, head back home, every once in a while, dinner early with some close friends, then head over to my other close friends house for a party, get hammered and home around 3am.

The past 10 years, it's been dinner a couple of times, head home around 8pm, chill out at home (around 2005-2007), and now with Tazette (2008-present) its been stay at home and cook or call in carry out.   

Archived