Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why be like that Chip?  Having fun, busting balls is all in fun....but if serious about the above, kinda lame broski.

LOL just busting his balls like he has been doing mine in another thread.  It's all good in the hood.

Damn... Already hooked on Game of Thrones. This chick with the platinum locks is ****in breathtaking

There are a ton of **** me chicks in that show.  That show might have the most disturbing scene I have ever scene in a series too.  Hope you stick with it.

LOL just busting his balls like he has been doing mine in another thread. It's all good in the hood.

There are a ton of **** me chicks in that show. That show might have the most disturbing scene I have ever scene in a series too. Hope you stick with it.

Midway through ep 2. Doing the lil youngin off the ledge kinda pissed me off, along with the queen straight dissing the basterd child. I mean damn, it ain't his fault Boromir couldn't keep his dick in his trousers.

The prince also has an absurdly punchable face

Damn... Already hooked on Game of Thrones. This chick with the platinum locks is ****in breathtaking

Bruh, you are so behind the times but all is forgiven. GoT is the best show on television. Just enjoy....and don't get too attached to anyone...seriously. You have until April when the sixth season begins. 

Why be like that Chip? Having fun, busting balls is all in fun....but if serious about the above, kinda lame broski.

It's all good. The ES gods already know the deal. And they wouldn't let chip look at user notes if she was a Snyder. She's probably closer to getting the boot than me.

Life is changing very quickly for me right now.

Going to be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Sometimes change for the sake of change is a good thing. Rarely does someone ever get in a spot where being static is the end goal. Just keep the fam in mind above all else. They're the only ones that are going to be there for you in the end.

It's all good. The ES gods already know the deal. And they wouldn't let chip look at user notes if she was a Snyder. She's probably closer to getting the boot than me.

LOL you could only hope for that.  :lol:  I wouldn't know because I can win a debate without name calling.  It usually is something that happens out of frustration from losing lol.

:wub:

Meh. UNC was kind of a mirage. Granted, the ACC minus Clemson was weak this year. Coastal is every year, but will get better. I'm personally pulling for a Bama vs Clemson NCG.

It was soooo easy to root for Baylor, though...soooo easy.  ;)  (Especially since I think my Dukies may have benefitted from I don't know what?)  Even I say they should've reviewed that kick.

Anyone doing anything cool to ring in the new year?

I'm kinda over it to be totally honest y'all. Don't think I'm topping the last two NYE/NYD events I've had for a while. Got engaged two years ago, and went to the Winter Classic this year. The older I get, the more content I am with that. Rolling into the countdown to the big 3-0 next year. Unless it's something that's just huge and can't miss, I'm just kinda over needing to be somewhere to watch the clock turn. This year, I think the wife and I might go out to dinner, or I might snag up some prime rib or a nice roast to cook, have a few drinks, and watch the festivities through the TV together with a little champagne. I'm noticing more and more that seems to be so much more appealing than being at some bar or club. No huge crowds, no being on the road with no one but cops and drunks playing sharks and minnows, no waiting two hours for a cab or Uber, and no staying in some overbooked and overpriced hotel that's impossible to sleep in because there's six party afterparties happening everywhere. I just want to enjoy my last nice meal of the year, and enjoy the company of my wife.

I think I'm getting old guys...

LOL you could only hope for that. :lol: I wouldn't know because I can win a debate without name calling. It usually is something that happens out of frustration from losing lol.

:wub:

And all your lame shots at my "bad grammar? From swyping away on the phone with autocorrect? (He forgot a comma,, the horror!!)

On the flipside, my name calling actually comes from not respecting the person I'm arguing with. Note how many times I call Kilmer or even twa names. (Hint: hardly ever. And never with Kilmer that I can recall.) It's immature, I know, but it's a reaction to finding myself arguing with bull****.

Oh and let me know when you've won an argument. I won't hold my breath.

I've never seen GoT or the Wire or Orange is the new Black.

I can't bring myself to watch prison shows for some reason (hmmmm...), so you're not alone on the latter. Friends and fam hype it up to me but I have zero interest.

Sin - Welcome to GoT - that show is freaking awesome! ...

Anyone doing anything cool to ring in the new year?

I think I'm getting old guys...

Same way, brother.  Me and the wife are just going to get dinner from one of our favorite spots, or possibly cook together, and stay in and chill.  Nothing against going out and living it up, haha, we used to do that. We are just over that too nowadays for New Year's....

10268823_512097555617945_267890593_n-cop

Hate to turn this from good TV to corny, but does anyone remember that dinosaur puppet show from the 90's where they were a family and basically human? Dinosaur Simpsons kind of. Seem to remember the dad wearing a red plaid shirt and worked some manual labor type job like construction. Also remember a little **** toddler with a baby bib. Think he was kinda like like a puke pink in skin color. No idea why I thought of it but I did. Can't remember the damn name though

So that jerk bubble is back or what

If you're referring to me, don't insult me like that. For real.

And no, he's permabanned. Approached the mods about it when it happened. He ain't coming back.

Hate to turn this from good TV to corny, but does anyone remember that dinosaur puppet show from the 90's where they were a family and basically human? Dinosaur Simpsons kind of. Seem to remember the dad wearing a red plaid shirt and worked some manual labor type job like construction. Also remember a little **** toddler with a baby bib. Think he was kinda like like a puke pink in skin color. No idea why I thought of it but I did. Can't remember the damn name though

If you're referring to me, don't insult me like that. For real.

And no, he's permabanned. Approached the mods about it when it happened. He ain't coming back.

It was just called Dinosaurs. It's on Netflix.

Archived