Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sorry if wrong thread..but any tips on the timing of selling your house and buying a new one?

My wife is getting a huge raise and a new job so we will likely be making the move to SF Bay Area (likely east bay) and are looking at a 500-600k house. We only owe about 160k on our existing home and it will probably sell for over 300k (or about it - bought at 285k in 2004).

We don't have to sell it to make a new down payment on the new home..but should we? I mean, does that make the most sense to sell your existing one before you buy a new one?

Also..are the 80/10/10 loans coming back? I swore someone was talking about them the other day...

PM me of you want advice. I'm a Realtor.

Brisket is the troof.

Absolutely. Made right, it's amazing. I had one when I was down in the OBX this summer. Muh gawd. 

Although, in the hands of a lesser cook, it's just an awful piece of meat. I've had both. Steak on one hand, is very forgiving. Undercook it and you got a rare steak. I can live with that. Well done is still pretty good. Under cooked brisket is inedible. Over cooked is leather. 

Did anyone ever figure out which day NFL network will be replaying the redskins vs Dallas week 17 2012 game? It can't be Wednesday January 2nd, cause that doesn't exist. And i checked the NFL network schedule on my tv (fios) for tomorrow night, Saturday night and next Wednesday night at 9, it's not on there either of those days.

so i need to figure out if the redskins advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs, they better not play saturday at 8pm. i promised my gf to take her to the wizards game and i don't want to miss the skins game

If the Panthers keep the #1 seed, most likely their game will be the prime time game that Saturday night.  And it would be very possible that if we won and the #3 seed won, we would go to Carolina for that game.

so i need to figure out if the redskins advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs, they better not play saturday at 8pm. i promised my gf to take her to the wizards game and i don't want to miss the skins game

miss out on wizards she'll undrstand

Or you could get one of those seats at the Wizards game that lets you watch cable during the game, believe it's 70 dollars per seat. "Budweiser All Inclusive pack" 

Archived