Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lawl.

Do you still not know, Sin?

LOL he is a court-martialed union office with bad grammar.  Please tell.  LOL I know the mods know who it is.

I will offer a pair of tickets to the Redskins playoff game for information.  B)

Well for positive identification.

Until something more concrete than a flimsy documentary based on essentially **** thrown against a wall comes out, there's not much reason to heed this tabloid fodder. It's garbage journalism and it is borderline illegal.

It is absolutely pathetic that people would just make up stories to demean and libel others. These accusations have no iota of factual context and everyone is already assuming it as fact. In this age it's sad that we assume someone cheats before all the facts come out. In due time we will hopefully learn this was all a hoax from some shady guy that just made **** up and retracted it.

Is it possible they cheated? Yes. But it is extremely unlikely without concrete evidence. Some guy who's never even met Manning saying that his company delivered hgh to his wife's house is not only a breach of medical privacy if true, it doesn't even remotely link to Manning himself. So it's just hearsay and useless fodder until more stuff comes out.

Was he a long time poster?  I don't recognize his posting style lol.  I thought banned folk were supposed to at least pretend they are new when they come back with a second account.  :ph34r:

I think the mods understand and are cool with it for now. To answer your question yes. Posted here for many years.

Now about those tickets...

Archived