Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lol. Whats that about?

U rival?

He left me and I never got over it. Was salivating over that kid back when he was still in hs. He's a lock to commit then Donna Shalala and the rest of her goon squad can Randy Shannon and then Teddy is lost forever.

Miami guy spurns Miami. That hurt so bad. I understand, but I still hope he chokes on a chicken bone. Sonuva****

Plus we just embarrassed ourselves in a ****ty bowl game

If the season ended right now, we're hosting the Vikings in the playoffs. They are a good team, but I think an easier team to beat than Seattle.

After watching the **** Rams beat Seattle.  And GB looking like absolute ****.  And the Panthers getting stunned by the Falcons.  I say bring it on.  Any one of those four teams.  

WE GOT THIS ****!!!!!!!!!!!  Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Ric Flair voice)

After watching the **** Rams beat Seattle. And GB looking like absolute ****. And the Panthers getting stunned by the Falcons. I say bring it on. Any one of those four teams.

WE GOT THIS ****!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ric Flair voice)

Lich being back is gonna be huge. Leribus is one of the worst lineman I've ever seen, and its a matter racke one of his nightmarish snaps didnt ruin our season.

Plus s we get Matt Jones back.

D Hall is looking better every week at FS. Outside of AZ, no one else scares me.

...._██_。. / \ .˛* .˛..★ ★ 。

˛. ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽˛° /.♫.♫\˛...``` ˛Π____. * ˛*

.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •.˛./______/~\. ˛*.。˛

*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬

¯˜"°••°"˜¯´¯˜"°••°"˜¯ ´¯˜"°´¯˜"°••°*"˜¯`

Happy Monday everyone

Lol only 1 full day of work this week. Out at 130 today, work tomorrow then off until next week. Next week...2 full days then 10 day business trip to Salt Lake City then Asia...gonna miss the freakin playoff game...Unless it's on sunday, then I might be able to watch it online on Asia...

*fingers crossed

I'm very angry and pissed off that someone would have the nerve to defame and libel Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning is a class act and someone who wants to suggest he takes HGH is absolutely, absolutely ridiculous. For someone who has worked so hard to get where he is at, the mere accusation of him taking HGH to heal faster is absolutely ****ing garbage.

I saw his interview on Sunday NFL Countdown and I was mad too I was like why would you defame this MAN

The guy making the accusations even said he was making it up. So leave the man alone.

Lol only 1 full day of work this week. Out at 130 today, work tomorrow then off until next week. Next week...2 full days then 10 day business trip to Salt Lake City then Asia...gonna miss the freakin playoff game...Unless it's on sunday, then I might be able to watch it online on Asia...

*fingers crossed

where in Asia

God, Shaun Hills old ass is still in the league?

Aaaand apart from those miracle runs, they've largely been mediocre at best. Any other coach would have long been fired

Maybe it's that kind of patience that has allowed them to win 2 SB. Not being so reactive is a good thing.

...Unless it's on sunday, then I might be able to watch it online on Asia...

*fingers crossed

Prayoffs?

jim-mora-playoffs-o.gif

He left me and I never got over it. Was salivating over that kid back when he was still in hs. He's a lock to commit then Donna Shalala and the rest of her goon squad can Randy Shannon and then Teddy is lost forever.

Miami guy spurns Miami. That hurt so bad. I understand, but I still hope he chokes on a chicken bone. Sonuva****

Plus we just embarrassed ourselves in a ****ty bowl game

I didn't know you were a Canes fan Sin. Good to know for when Bronco gets my Hoos out of the garbage can and Richt brings your boys back to the limelight. Gotta admit, I was salty as hell when Richt came to CVille specifically, only to hightail it right back to SoFla practically hours later. Really looking forward to those matchups the next couple years.

I didn't know you were a Canes fan Sin. Good to know for when Bronco gets my Hoos out of the garbage can and Richt brings your boys back to the limelight. Gotta admit, I was salty as hell when Richt came to CVille specifically, only to hightail it right back to SoFla practically hours later. Really looking forward to those matchups the next couple years.

Yeah I dunno. I hear he's a great recruiter. Seemed to largely get pretty good players at UGA. I just wish recruiting was our only problem. So many systematic issues. And it's not like we've had bums. Just can't compete, even in our own backyard.

These kids get offered an entire clubhouse filled with toys and its like all we can offer is a secondhand train set

Jealous. My 22 yo daughter bought her winter break vacation to Taiwan Vietnam and Thailand leaving today.

I'm there for work, so not alot of time to sightsee. But, I have been able to do some sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh city, and I took a tour of the islands on the Mekong river, and it was awesome. If your daughter has the opportunity, tell her to do it.

...._██_。. / \ .˛* .˛..★ ★ 。

˛. ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽˛° /.♫.♫\˛...``` ˛Π____. * ˛*

.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •.˛./______/~\. ˛*.。˛

*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬

¯˜"°••°"˜¯´¯˜"°••°"˜¯ ´¯˜"°´¯˜"°••°*"˜¯`

Happy Monday everyone

Bah Humbug.

I'm very angry and pissed off that someone would have the nerve to defame and libel Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning 

Peyton if my favorite QB of all time, and these BS accusations annoyed me as well.  Two things that blow holes all through the story (outside of the guy admitting he made it up LOL):

1.  This supposedly happened in 2011.  The guy who is accusing Peyton of HGH treatments didn't start there until 2013.  This happened two years before he even worked there.  Wtf?

2.  Peyton and his wife were undergoing in vitro treatments to have kids.  The claim was that HGH was sent to Peyton under his wife's name.  No, the HGH was actually being sent to his wife, which is commonly given to women undergoing in vitro treatments.  Twins are common for in vitro, and the Mannings had twins.....in 2011.

Case closed.  

Speaking of Miami, I hope we make a run at my boy Lamar Miller in the off season. Woefully underutilized in Phin country, had to suffer Jacory Harris at UM.

Be a ray of hope in a sea of darkness. Bring him to the DMV where he will be appreciated. I wanted us to draft him but instead we got Helu and Morris Make it right, Scot. This guy will take the offense to the next level. We will not have had an RB of his abilities since Portis

Him, Matt Jones and CT would be a killer backfield

I'm very angry and pissed off that someone would have the nerve to defame and libel Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning is a class act and someone who wants to suggest he takes HGH is absolutely, absolutely ridiculous. For someone who has worked so hard to get where he is at, the mere accusation of him taking HGH to heal faster is absolutely ****ing garbage.

I saw his interview on Sunday NFL Countdown and I was mad too I was like why would you defame this MAN

The guy making the accusations even said he was making it up. So leave the man alone.

Where there's smoke...

Plus, it's the NFL. Everyone is on that ****.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised in what Richt can bring to the table in regards to not just recruiting but culture change as well if the administration allows him to. I've actually been shocked at the seemingly underwhelmed response he's gotten from the Miami faithful. As Hoos fans we were looking at this guy as the second coming lol. But then again, we are coming off of multiple years under Mike London. I'm happy with Bronco though.

If allowed to do his job, Richt will make Miami a force again. He'll already have the ability to recruit the state of Ga to a certain extent, but having his ability to recruit an area like South Florida will be HUGE. But as you stated, there are more things in play down there than just the HC.

If everyone is on hgh then put rg on it and make him elite again.

Peyton if my favorite QB of all time, and these BS accusations annoyed me as well. Two things that blow holes all through the story (outside of the guy admitting he made it up LOL):

1. This supposedly happened in 2011. The guy who is accusing Peyton of HGH treatments didn't start there until 2013. This happened two years before he even worked there. Wtf?

2. Peyton and his wife were undergoing in vitro treatments to have kids. The claim was that HGH was sent to Peyton under his wife's name. No, the HGH was actually being sent to his wife, which is commonly given to women undergoing in vitro treatments. Twins are common for in vitro, and the Mannings had twins.....in 2011.

Case closed.

I think what's most disturbing is that medical data was leaked and Manning took umbrage at the "investigative journalism" digging into his wife's medical history. He says in the interview that they dragged her into it and that's just not right.

If all this is proven to be fallacy expect a huge lawsuit coming. Medical privacy was breached. That's not fair whether you're a celebrity or some normal Joe

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised in what Richt can bring to the table in regards to not just recruiting but culture change as well if the administration allows him to. I've actually been shocked at the seemingly underwhelmed response he's gotten from the Miami faithful. As Hoos fans we were looking at this guy as the second coming lol. But then again, we are coming off of multiple years under Mike London. I'm happy with Bronco though.

If allowed to do his job, Richt will make Miami a force again. He'll already have the ability to recruit the state of Ga to a certain extent, but having his ability to recruit an area like South Florida will be HUGE. But as you stated, there are more things in play down there than just the HC.

That's just the thing though. Miami is run by snooty ass people, and I've often questioned just how invested they are in the program. How committed they are to giving Richt everything he needs is very much a question mark as far as I'm concerned.

And Miami's success has long been tied to being able to recruit South Fla. Recruiting is so spread out now and Miami hasn't been "The U" in a decade. Times have changed. Having a guy with SEC credentials can help more than a guy like Golden who futzed with himself at Temple, but I just don't know.

Back in 2009 I thought the program turned the corner again, and then Blacksburg happened, and its like they started spinning their wheels, and then the sanctions came with the Shapiro scandal.

I'm beaten down. Things can change dramatically, but it will take time. I'm just not gonna invest a ton of hope until I see something tangible.

Kirk Cousins vs Russell Wilson, 2015:

Passing Yards:  

Kirk 3990

Russ 3827

Advantage:  Kirk

Interceptions:

Kirk 11

Russ 8

Advantage Russ

Completion %:

Kirk 69

Russ 68

Advantage:  Kirk

Pass Attempts per Game (more is asked of them as a QB):

Kirk 35

Russ 30

Advantage Kirk

Total Touchdowns (passing + rushing):

Kirk 31

Russ 31

Tie

Sacks:

Kirk 26

Russ 44

Advantage Kirk

So, outside of interceptions (Kirk has 73 more pass attempts), Cousins is tied or better than Wilson in every major QB statistic this season.  So if Russ is "elite," what does that make Kirk?!   .  

All Kirk did this week was go on the road, with the division title on the line, and ended up with 365/4.  Wilson, at home, went 280/2, with 1 TD and 70 yards of that coming during garbage time with 47 seconds left against Rams prevent D.  

Yet all I hear this morning on the radio is how bad the Eagles are and how poor Wilson has nobody to run the ball.  Seattle had 64 yards rushing yesterday, 72 for the Skins.  But you don't hear talking heads mention how Kirk has had no running game all season.  Seattle is 3rd in the NFL in rushing yards, but the Seahawks have one bad game in the ground, and they're rolling out the excuses as to why Wilson lost.  

Archived