Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Slacky

Nope. Not even similar.

ROFL...he's my buddy. 

I thought of him immediately because he changed his name to "Teller".

I wish he still posted here. That was a good dude.

BigMike would be a funny one. He screwed himself over big time by raging over being temp banned.

I can tell y'all almost factually that it ain't my man Bubble Screen. I would've known...

I can say that Kosh is the first person I knew to figure it out and right from the beginning (if Mary did first, props to her :) ).  Then it became obvious.  

I know Kosh was joking around about our boy Bubble.  But just knowing Bubble, I don't think he would even try and make a new account and come back.  He would be miserable having to hold back posting about his teams to not get caught.  He literally is the only other Hornets fan I know of on here and the only other Braves fan that I know that posted all the time about them.

I don't know yet. I need to weigh my options. I want to look different, but I still want it to be me.

I don't know how many options you'll have. I mean, every man needs a black suit in his wardrobe. From there you can decide if you want to go with some subtle variations like pinstripes. You've got the single or double vent options, but I'm not sure how noticeable that is since I don't tend to look at a man's vents. Double-breasted is certainly a look that stands out, but it's a matter of personal preference.

Besides, being big and black, I think that along makes me look like I'm in some sort of gang or mob... lol

You don't have to look like a gangster just because you're big and black.

For example, here's Michael Clark Duncan looking like a gangster:

kingpin.png

Here he is looking like... not a gangster:

michael_clarke_duncan_1409662.jpg

Yall got me burning today pissed off about all kinds of ****. So tired of the redskins getting disrespect.

snickers_0.jpg

I don't know how many options you'll have. I mean, every man needs a black suit in his wardrobe. From there you can decide if you want to go with some subtle variations like pinstripes. You've got the single or double vent options, but I'm not sure how noticeable that is since I don't tend to look at a man's vents. Double-breasted is certainly a look that stands out, but it's a matter of personal preference.

You don't have to look like a gangster just because you're big and black.

For example, here's Michael Clark Duncan looking like a gangster:

Here he is looking like... not a gangster:

I was joking, but I hear you.

I'm only starting off with 2 of them and go from there. Black would be one. I don't know about the other. I might just get grey.

I'm only starting off with 2 of them and go from there. Black would be one. I don't know about the other. I might just get grey.

Black Pinstripe single-breasted double-vented was my first tailored suit. Also picked up a brown suit at that same time for something a bit different. Recently picked up a lighter grey suit (sharkskin, they called it) for something lighter, but it's not tailored.

I'm always burning and hot about the news and the public perception of said news ie Peyton Manning and then when I see people just give him no respect I blow up and start rambling

I hear ya.  It's pathetic, this whole fabrication.  And to openly admit it was a lie, yet instead of the issue dying, it continues to be "a hot topic".  

Everyone I've talked to don't think he's guilty at all. Hell I bet even Donald Trump is looking to find a way to spin this since it was reported by Al Jezeera

I was literally told today that he was guilty because his wife got hgh and he lives with his wife. Medical records leaks be damned!!!!

"He did not deny his wife got hgh. He lives with his wife. Ergo he uses hgh. "

Archived