Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Chew, bro.

The legs that Titanic and Avatar had. Holy **** balls. I'd assume that TFA will have similar legs since I've heard that many people I know are going to see it again or haven't seen it yet and are planning on seeing it.

wait....i'm confused.  

At the hospital with my 12 year old son. Gave him his first stick of deodorant in his stocking for Christmas and I assumed he understood how to use it. It says "push up bottom" on there and well... You get it. Just a heads up to any of you dads out there so you don't make the sane mistake. Especially you dads like me whose sons are ****ing morons.

Is Birdman any good? I know it won Best Picture but half the people tell me it's weird as hell and the other half tells me it sucks. Worth the watch? Or overrated and not worth it?

(and I swear for about a month I thought it was about Alcatraz. Was puzzled how a remake could win Best Picture. I'm an idiot.)

Not really a huge fan of Keaton's so I haven't seen it. Liked him in White Noise but I'm not sure how much real acting is required for a movie like that to begin with

At the hospital with my 12 year old son. Gave him his first stick of deodorant in his stocking for Christmas and I assumed he understood how to use it. It says "push up bottom" on there and well... You get it. Just a heads up to any of you dads out there so you don't make the sane mistake. Especially you dads like me whose sons are ****ing morons.

I hope this is a joke.  If not, that sucks man.  

Is Birdman any good? I know it won Best Picture but half the people tell me it's weird as hell and the other half tells me it sucks. Worth the watch? Or overrated and not worth it?

(and I swear for about a month I thought it was about Alcatraz. Was puzzled how a remake could win Best Picture. I'm an idiot.)

It was fairly good. I find that most movies that win best picture are at least fairly good if not great.

I thought Edward Norton killed it in the film.

It was strange though, but strange is good.

A little late, but just watched Netflix's first ever original film, "Beasts of No Nation." What a great movie, one of the best I've seen this year. Tugged really hard on the feel sensors. For me, this movie is up there with mad max, Sicario, Revenant, and Ex Machina.

Read an article saying Idris Elba will "absolutely" be nominated for an Oscar. He already won a SAGA and Golden Globe for his performance.

Definitely worth the watch

Legs means it continues to make money at a high rate long after release. Look how quickly Jurassic World tapered off and flattened out. Titanic and and Avatar kept making money. When others were losing steam, those two kept on chugging.

D'oh. :(

Archived