Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Man, so Tazette spent the past 3 days at my parents and just got home today. She brought home a picture my mom took about 20-21 years ago. It was of me, wife (pre-engagement), one of my best friends (in the Navy at the time), his ex-wife and his first born son.

I've never been big on pictures, specifically my picture being taken (get that from my dad's mom). Outside of pictures taken by my dad/mom from birth through around age 12, there pretty much isn't that many at all. Like 10 or less, until I got older like in my very late 20s +.

I've got to say, that it sure brings back memories man. I look at it and realize, just how much I didn't get or understand life back then. How easy I had it. The struggles, pain, the good times, the best times, etc. that would come after that specific moment in time. Cherish life RTT and have a blast doing so. It goes by so fast.

Yeah man. The times where my entire paycheck didn't go in to repairing my vehicle. (Happened today)

Least it's a fully operational battlestation again.

My 'rents were the opposite, they took so many pics that there's a dent in their floor where they were stored for so many years. Home videos for days too. Beta joints, VHS...my life has basically been documented. Truman Show up in this *****.

Think it got me addicted to photography and filming stuff. So many photos on my phone, that I can't even **** with games and downloading music on it. Almost all of the pics are of my dogs...and animals from my last two jobs. I've mentioned before that I made a documentary, and another one is in the works. I'd show it but I gotta make sure I can legally share it. Long story.

Anyway, I don't know where I'm going with this post, so happy ****ing New Year RTT'ers. Yall are awesome.

Power outage scared you a bit big boy?

I think he's spent too much time posting all those terrorist/jihadist warrior/mass murderer articles. Power outage got my man like :unsure:

Well, not the outage itself. I thought it might be an attack on the grid.

Unfortunately I think that is only a matter of when. And idy be screwed trying to escape the madness seeing as I live right off of 301

I've always wondered where those bullets land when morons start randomly shooting their guns into the mother. ****ing. Air.

Cripes

it's 1:10 and pouring rain, yet these idiots are still popping of. They better be shooting each other.

hahaha

I've always wondered where those bullets land when morons start randomly shooting their guns into the mother. ****ing. Air.

Cripes

on a number of my customers cars LOL

They are like how did I get this ding in my roof? .....bullets Amigo, better than your head  :lol:

Was talking about this with someone today who didn't want to go downtown tonight.

Have they ever warned of a potential attack, raised the terror alert level and then something actually happened? I can't think of a single instance in the West. Hell they raised the alert level in Kabul a few weeks ago (attack imminent!) and I don't recall anything happening. Maybe I'm forgetting something

(and no, some mentally-ill small-time criminal loser with a couple of knives in Rochester doesn't count. I'm pretty sure they were on top of him the whole time anyway. ISIS contact in Syria my ass. They set him up good.)

Oh yeah. Happy New Year.

Sin, my bruh.......I trust in you on TV shows/movies.........is GoT worth it? Is it that good?

Yes, if you don't suffer from a short attention span.

I enjoy good complex storytelling/plots/subplots Full of drama, mixed with action and a slow tease of mysticism. It's why I was such a huge fan of LOST.

But if you don't appreciate stuff like that, and just want mostly action, its not the show for you.

Funny thing is what turned me onto the show in terms of curiosity was the NBA parody Game of Zones. I never knew the show has those kind of.... Elements

Some damn backstabbers in this show though

http://youtu.be/hzTeLePbB08

Yes, if you don't suffer from a short attention span.

I enjoy good complex storytelling/plots/subplots Full of drama, mixed with action and a slow tease of mysticism. It's why I was such a huge fan of LOST.

But if you don't appreciate stuff like that, and just want mostly action, its not the show for you.

Funny thing is what turned me onto the show in terms of curiosity was the NBA parody Game of Zones. I never knew the show has those kind of.... Elements

Some damn backstabbers in this show though

What episode are you on?  

Archived