Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

been searching for property for 5 years out here. everything is really expensive, or there's a significant problem with the land, or it's way out in the woods and just too much for us.

found one today... i walked on the lot and thought "this is it..." i've been researching it throughout the day, have yet to find anything that would be a negative.

now i just have to convince the wife... she's like 1/2 way there... understandably hesitant about such a long term commitment.

I remember before I had a child, one of our friends who also worked with me back in the day would always be late. She would call in and say that she couldn't get her daughter (3-4 at the time) to cooperate and get ready for day care, etc. etc.

I would always think it was a BS excuse and poor time management. Be like, you're a grown woman and she's three years old. Tha ****?

Then I had a child.......and then I realized ...

I can overpower her and make her put on the clothes but that doesn't teach her to listen to commands. So it's the training. It's useful now because it's extended weekend.

Yeah, it takes time.

Even if he was, I don't think bringing up his musical career would do much to dissuade suspicion, considering it would be career suicide. Not everyone broadcasts all their secrets to the entire world

The only suspicion is yours. If the sum total of his creative output won't dissuade you, so be it.

Even if he was, I don't think bringing up his musical career would do much to dissuade suspicion, considering it would be career suicide. Not everyone broadcasts all their secrets to the entire world

Honestly, watch this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aYuSJacb7H0

The guy openly admits to not giving two damns about his illegitimate children, being drunk/high 24/7 and hating religion and politics. His life revolved around rock n roll and having sex. If he was a true nazi I think he would've found a way to slip it into some of his songs.

The only suspicion is yours. If the sum total of his creative output won't dissuade you, so be it.

You gonna start whining now? I get it. You like the dude. Spj made a comment about him wearing Nazi clothing. So maybe I went overboard with the "Nazi lover" comment. At any rate, it wasn't that serious.

But here you come with the " He owned other WWII memorabilia too" and "22 albums, no Nazi songs = not infatuated with the Nazis " comments. I don't have to think he loved a damn thing about Nazi Germany to tell you how ridiculous both those statements are on their face.

And yes, you're absolutely goddamn right that I'd find it suspiscious that a dude into freaking Nazi paraphernalia could possibly be sympathetic to the beliefs of the third Reich. I mean lord knows people truly I to that stuff don't sport the clothing.

Good grief

KISS uses the SS font in their logo. There are multiple pictures of Paul Stanley in full Nazi costume at disco parties in the 70s.

Is he a Nazi lover? C'mon.

Remember when Rush Limbaugh accused Jay-Z of being a black supremacist cause of some medallion he wore at a Knicks game?

Anyway, I'm done. You're the man, Sinister. No harm, no foul...

Frankly, I am at least a little suspicious of people who dress up in stuff like that. That specifically.

Biggest psycho in history. If so many people hadn't fought and died to keep his crazy ass plans from coming true, you'd all probably be wearing a Nazi pin on your shirt on some ****. And my immediate thought whenever I think of that particular uniform, is to burn it to smoldering ash, and whenever it is on someone, I think they are either a supporter, or a moron, or at the very least creepy as hell. But most rockstars fall into the last two categories anyway.

But again, I get it. Freedom of expression something something free speech something something pc police something something except when its something I don't like something something. Cruel world

My nephew (who I'm temporarily living with) is freaking obsessed with Nazi Germany. He's 14, ordered clothing with Nazi aircraft and tanks on them (swastikas are visible), always brags about how he's Germany in his video games, always speaks in a German accent. Says incredibly adolescent ****, "bring us the Jews!", "we vill invade your country!" Just spur of the moment blurt-it-out ****.

I'm working on getting his mind right. It's been a process. One of the things I tend to do is go off on little tangents about how Germany got their asses handed to them by the people who fought for THIS country. You know, the one he's standing in. Damn man. Well...at least I get patriotic as **** when I have my little outbursts. USA, god dammit!

He embarassed himself badly over Christmas. Overall, he's especially immature, even for 14. He acts more like he's 8. Think he has Aspergers syndrome. I think he's made some small strides since I've been here though. Will keep working on it. Not very disciplined at all, not an athlete at all. Might talk to my brother about getting him in to JROTC.

My entire knowledge of Motorhead is based of HHH's theme dong...and it's glorious

I'll take his "theme dong" (and song) any day, LOL...he was my "current fave" when I was still watching...old fave will always be Ric, woooooooo!

The sign I took to RAW said Hunter Hits Hotlanta!

45 minute Motorhead Documentary. Your questions will are be answered.

Lemmy was Motorhead and they were as Rock and Roll as anyone ever has been.

The nazi **** is just anti social symbolism. If you don't like it, then good. That's what they're striving for. Lemmy made a career of doing it his way and not letting anyone tell him otherwise, because **** you.

Archived