Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I used to enjoy pancakes a lot more before my FIL wanted to do Sunday breakfast every week. Would make enough pancakes for 10 people...to have seconds.

I like eggs with toast and bacon (which were all made).

The pancakes are an afterthought at that point, I simply can't eat that much bread.

I used to enjoy pancakes a lot more before my FIL wanted to do Sunday breakfast every week. Would make enough pancakes for 10 people...to have seconds.

I like eggs with toast and bacon (which were all made).

The pancakes are an afterthought at that point, I simply can't eat that much bread.

I make them super healthy, with different grains and such. Mine aren't like those nasty fluffy sugar sucking bread stacks.

I WANT GOD DAMN MOTHER ****ING PANCAKES!!!!!

OK, If I'm gonna bring ya home, I ask how you'd like your eggs in the morning.  Never ****ing mind!

Me?  I'm a one-egg, sunny side up, white not even white, one side of YOUR English muffin for dippin' kind o' gal.

Wait...this was really about breakfast, wasn't it?  I coulda sworn I woke up just now...**** THE COWBOYS!  HTTR!

OK, If I'm gonna bring ya home, I ask how you'd like your eggs in the morning.  Never ****ing mind!

Me?  I'm a one-egg, sunny side up, white not even white, one side of YOUR English muffin for dippin' kind o' gal.

Wait...this was really about breakfast, wasn't it?  I coulda sworn I woke up just now...**** THE COWBOYS!  HTTR!

I don't eat eggs.

I went to get cleaning supplies, sunday ass people dragging ass in Kmart, finally get home. Go to make pancakes and the gas is out. I sit down and one of the cats pissed on my chair. 

I'm full of rage.

I don't eat eggs.

I went to get cleaning supplies, sunday ass people dragging ass in Kmart, finally get home. Go to make pancakes and the gas is out. I sit down and one of the cats pissed on my chair. 

I'm full of rage.

Hubby's sweet little black one pissed on my side of the bed on NYEve...that's what not cleaning the litter box for ONE ****ING DAY will do.  TO ME. 

My dearly departed John Lee Boots ruined many chairs, beanbags, marshmallow pillows, you name it.  His son Vai ruined more, and broke more knick-knacks than I can even tell.  I still miss them terribly.

Now...we were talkin' Cowgirl whoopin?

I just chose to "ignore" a member for the very first time. 

Hmm...

I have 3 on ignore.

One is creating his own blogs.

One is an attention whore, on another level.

One is already banned actually.

5 year old had fevers and pink eye this weekend. Last night I got the fevers: 102 couldn't stop shivering. Fun times.

That sucks man. Better be careful not to get it yourself. I've heard that as an adult it is even worse.

Hmm...

I have 3 on ignore.

One is creating his own blogs.

One is an attention whore, on another level.

One is already banned actually.

That sucks man. Better be careful not to get it yourself. I've heard that as an adult it is even worse.

Wife got it from our daughter back when Tazette was like a year or two old.  It was pretty gross, her eye was plastered shut from all the discharge, but she got eye drops and it went away in a couple of days.

I wonder what happened to Percy Harvin?  He was so good and had so much talent.  Couldn't have just been injuries.

He acted like a dick in Seattle and they traded him to the Jets.  Then when the Jets got Marshall, they cut him.  He signed with the Bills for one year and is listed on injured reserve.  

Had surgery on his hip or knee iirc.

I wonder what happened to Percy Harvin? He was so good and had so much talent. Couldn't have just been injuries.

I don't think he was ever as good as the hype. Dude came into the league as a WR but never was a traditional WR at Florida. He sucked at running routes, couldn't stay healthy, and was the biggest diva. Dangerous once he got the ball in his hands, but you had to get really creative in order to get him the ball.

Sidenote, I am really worried I'm going to miss the beginning of the game. Some things came up and I had to leave the house and my dvr has been acting up. Last Saturday I ran out to get some Angry Orchard and Fireball, came back and the dvr was showing a scheduling conflict and didn't record when nothing else was scheduled but the Skins/Eagles game.

I don't think he was ever as good as the hype. Dude came into the league as a WR but never was a traditional WR at Florida. He sucked at running routes, couldn't stay healthy, and was the biggest diva. Dangerous once he got the ball in his hands, but you had to get really creative in order to get him the ball.

Sidenote, I am really worried I'm going to miss the beginning of the game. Some things came up and I had to leave the house and my dvr has been acting up. Last Saturday I ran out to get some Angry Orchard and Fireball, came back and the dvr was showing a scheduling conflict and didn't record when nothing else was scheduled but the Skins/Eagles game.

I've had that happen with our Genie before.  Show not record and nothing else conflicting with it as far as recording.  Pissed me right off.

Archived