Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love women that know their way around a battle axe

You're not supposed to show the ones with acrylic decorated nails, dude...clearly a miscue on the part of the directors...and a reminder to me as I type.

Lagertha rules, with mud & blood all over her face. Get with the program. We're on a mission here. :lol:

I definitely don't think "attack on the grid" when the power goes out. I just think about how i have to set all those ****ing clocks.

Yeah, something is really wrong when that's your first thought.

Power goes off here a few times a week. It's the norm. My area isn't bad, because the main police station is on the same feeder, but some places it's on maybe 85% of the time.

No matter how often it goes out, if I'm watching TV, my first thought is "I'll turn on the radio". OLS

Qdoba will be handing out free Knockout Tacos on New Year's Day at participating locations.

It's limited to one taco per customer with no purchase necessary. The deal is good on January 1, 2016 only. It's not immediately clear but you may need this coupon(?) from their Facebook page. You also may wish to call ahead to check if your local branch is participating.

Went to bed at 3am. Woke up at 9. Time for my late morning nap :)

My neighborhood was still goin' at it till about 1:30, I somehow dozed off, up at 6:01...RG kitty as usual, LOL

I reminded her this morning that she's named after a Heisman winner, got the usual sarcastic remark from hubby

Whatevs.  My team's in the paloffs.  I'm going to get my nails done, and maybe do some shopping (if I can find my ****ing Kohl's cash), and bask in what is the glory of a division title.

HTTR!

AAAhhhh.

Almost ten minutes trying to change a 3 year old a clothes. Everytime she refuses, she gots to sit in timeout. I will break her will. TG4ES.

I remember before I had a child, one of our friends who also worked with me back in the day would always be late.  She would call in and say that she couldn't get her daughter (3-4 at the time) to cooperate and get ready for day care, etc. etc. 

I would always think it was a BS excuse and poor time management.  Be like, you're a grown woman and she's three years old.  Tha ****?

Then I had a child.......and then I realized I knew nothing about kids back then lol.

Yes, if you don't suffer from a short attention span.

I enjoy good complex storytelling/plots/subplots Full of drama, mixed with action and a slow tease of mysticism. It's why I was such a huge fan of LOST.

But if you don't appreciate stuff like that, and just want mostly action, its not the show for you.

Funny thing is what turned me onto the show in terms of curiosity was the NBA parody Game of Zones. I never knew the show has those kind of.... Elements

Some damn backstabbers in this show though

I loved Lost.  It doesn't bother me to let the story develop.  Which is a problem with a lot of new shows today, people get impatient and want to complain about the show being boring, its too slow, etc.  Then they get cancelled prematurely and we lose what is a great show.

I get impatient after a great show tosses in some slow episodes sometimes in the middle of a season like halfway through the series (e.g. season 4), but I get over it lol.  I think I'm gonna start watching it today.

Figured out that I'm no mechanic, spent 2 hours trying to replace my gf's seat belt and couldn't remove a nut using a hand wrench. Right now my hurt back and cut up hands are screaming at me :(

many of them now use loctite on seatbelt threads....ya need heat or real ;)  muscle

Archived