Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Damn Pizza Hut has the nerve to show up with my delivery knowing I'm starving and tell me they ran out boneless wings so they gave me the next best thing, breaded bone-in wings. I accepted only because of how hungry I was. Got through 2 drumsticks and chomped down on a hunk of gristle and gave up. Just gross. Had to use a beach towel to wipe my hands and face down.

Never again.

Damn Pizza Hut has the nerve to show up with my delivery knowing I'm starving and tell me they ran out boneless wings so they gave me the next best thing, breaded bone-in wings. I accepted only because of how hungry I was. Got through 2 drumsticks and chomped down on a hunk of gristle and gave up. Just gross. Had to use a beach towel to wipe my hands and face down.

Never again.

That sucks! My wife and I just finished off 24 boneless wings. Sooooo freaking good!

Hey d0ublestr0er0ll

was just telling twa in the music thread i scored some great cd's doing a thrift store run outside of portland (there for business, but always hit the shops) inc. Louis Bellson "Peaceful Thunder", engineered by Roger Talkov  :)

His fave Remo & Zildjian kit  :)

I popped me some tags, too.  B)

Never again.

Boneless wings are unAmerican...

Commie

Music got me caught up.

Need to stay away from that. Folks really won't understand me then.

One more actually, while I am thinking about it.

No way, post it dawg!  I love all music for the most part, from **** back in the 50-60s to current.  My dad attended woodstock, the stories, blew my mind lol.  Him and my mom made sure I got some culture growing up.

Edit:  Kosh........My my my.......great song broski!  

Hey d0ublestr0er0ll

was just telling twa in the music thread i scored some great cd's doing a thrift store run outside of portland (there for business, but always hit the shops) inc. Louis Bellson "Peaceful Thunder", engineered by Roger Talkov :)

His fave Remo & Zildjian kit :)

I popped me some tags, too. B)

I haven't dabbled in that vein of music in a long time. Sing, Sing, Sing from Benny Goodman is stuck in my head though. No idea why. I keep hearing Krupa's crazy snare drum roll during the breakdowns.

Dennis Chambers' playing reminds me so much of Bellson's. If you combined Bellson and Billy Cobham, you'd basically get a Dennis Chambers.

I wish I could post in the music thread, but all the embedded vids slow my phone & computer down. If I could tweak one thing on this site, it'd be that only the links to videos would show up in that thread. People type the artist and song titles above the links. It's all good though, don't want the peeps there to have to conform to my ancient 2011 technology. We get our music on in this thread often enough.

United States Virgin Islands. America's paradise. Easily on track to finally make #1 in the world, per capita, in countries who are not officially at war......in murder.

Had several island wide shoot outs last night, including over 200 rounds into an apt complex, 2 professional style hits, including one at a preschool.

It's the wild west down here right now on this 28x7 rock. Biden lives here part time and still America don't give a ****.

We make Detroit look safe. Paradies.

United States Virgin Islands. America's paradise. Easily on track to finally make #1 in the world, per capita, in countries who are not officially at war......in murder.

Had several island wide shoot outs last night, including over 200 rounds into an apt complex, 2 professional style hits, including one at a preschool.

It's the wild west down here right now on this 28x7 rock. Biden lives here part time and still America don't give a ****.

We make Detroit look safe. Paradies.

... and you thought you were getting away from Philly.

... and you thought you were getting away from Philly.

Philly hasn't been bad in a long time. It's an amazing city.

We're closer to Ecuador or Nicaragua. A country can have military coup, just not official war, like Nigeria. There is certainly a higher murder per capita rate here, than Congo or Sierra Leone and it's American. Nights like last night make Compton in 89 seem tame.

Archived