Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah, we've got UGA playing at the Dome, and DragonCon going on downtown.  Traffic in the ATL is a madhouse today...I'm outside, closer to the big rock, thank God.

We're never very busy at work on Saturdays, so hopefully with the holiday weekend, I'll just sit around watching football all day. ;)

And we pulled the trigger on Dish, getting it installed on Monday...I'm psyched.  Two DVRs that can each record 6 shows at a time, FTW!  B)

College football Saturday is back!

Best day of the week

Yep, Noles kick off at 8pm tonight.  Lot's of good games on today.  Just got the brats started.  Tomorrow, gonna be pulled chicken, ribs, pintos slow cooking in the crock pot with bacon overnight starting tonight, jalapeno corn bread, salsa bean dip, etc.

Man I love holiday weekends.  Took off Tues and Wed too, 5 days off for this guy :D

The trade triangle is crazy. It was slaves and rum, now it's drugs and guns. There are check points everywhere, they're considering calling martial law. There's been 4 more shoot outs today, 2 more dead.

National guard is on standby. They're still letting planes land, not sure why.

Glad I work at ground zero. Ain't Been in a shoot out in years.

It's a small island and the cops get scared. It's going to be a long week.

Yep, Noles kick off at 8pm tonight. Lot's of good games on today. Just got the brats started. Tomorrow, gonna be pulled chicken, ribs, pintos slow cooking in the crock pot with bacon overnight starting tonight, jalapeno corn bread, salsa bean dip, etc.

You always do this. You talk about food and make me hungry as ****.

Man I love holiday weekends. Took off Tues and Wed too, 5 days off for this guy :D

Bro, you've been livin the life lately. Fist bump. Cheers to that.

Someone tell Richmond's punter to punt it out of bounds. Wow. Maryland's return man has well over 200 yards. Just broke the Big 10 record that has stood since 1939.

Anyone besides me getting tired of the Draft Kings and Fan Duel commercials already? I cringe every time I see one.

They must be hemorrhaging money. Tells me that the house always wins when it comes to gambling... which is what fantasy football is, gambling that is celebrated and advertised.

I think I might try one of them out though. Cause I love to gamble.

Yes I am done with those. I'd add the directv/cable NFL commercials too

You don't like the Romoo/Manning/etc DirecTV commercials?

They should do one with Griffin. "Hi, I'm benched for Kirk Cousins Robert Griffin."... "and I'm can't learn an NFL offense Robert Griffin."

Yaaaas!!!

Been slammed all day!

Drunk white women love that song.

Same with "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard, but I like Rag Doll a lot more. Jam.

Aerosmith is just about my #6 favorite band. Zep/Rush, Tool, RATM, Van Halen, Aerosmith, Hendrix, Beatles, Stones, Cream, CCR...starts to get super close between bands after that.

Yes I am done with those. I'd add the directv/cable NFL commercials too

I like the DirectTV commercials, but the Draft Kings commercials are annoying for sure. The beer/car/insurance commercials are like the evil kid from Temple of Doom. It's like they stab a voodoo doll of me every time they air.

Thanks for posting Eastbound and Down in the music thread Kosh........damn it, had to go buy Smokey and the Bandit on Vudu now lol.  Love that ****ing movie.  Jackie Gleason.....PIMP

One of my all time favorite movies. My bad homie.

I used to watch the re-runs of The Honeymooners and Perry Mason when I was a kid (along with some other shows).

Jackie Gleason between those two and the movie The Toy. Beast. I've seen his original show but not many of them.

Side note: it's okay to be drunk. I don't have to leave the house until Monday to take my wife's aunt to the airport.

Archived