Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No arguments against what he did, Springy.I'd cover my ass, too.

But Tom looks awful guilty in doing so. We all know Tom cheated, but the league epic failed in trying to prove it.

He probably deflated the balls to his liking and I have no problem with it to be honest. People probably tie their cleats the way they like and receivers probably wear their gloves the way they like. Comes down to comfort... which gives and advantage.

It seems like an arbitrary violation of an arbitrary rule with an arbitrary punishment.

HUNDREDS of text messages between tom and the Patriots ball managers. And Tom "destroyed" his phone before investigators asked to see it. But he's innocent. LMAO

However petty "air pressure" may seem, he knew it was illegal

He is innocent.  Until proven guilty :)

It was his personal cell phone (iirc) and he doesn't have to hand it over to the league if he doesn't want to.  Remember, I never said he was innocent of no wrong doing, just that it didn't matter what we thought because it couldn't be proven, only in theory and speculation.

Do I think he was involved or at least knew it was going on?  Absolutely.  

Edit: when I say it doesn't matter what we thought, wasn't saying our opinions don't matter from a discussion standpoint, only in the case of punishment and proof of wrong doing from the league ruling.

whoa really? have to try to get to that-----too much going on work wise and on es and behind the scenes at es and in the middle east and... :blink:

Your profile pic reminds me of a certain poster.

...can't put my finger on it.

(Actually, when viewing the Scot slut shaming thread I thought that this douche named Mr. SweetTweetDelete stole Jumbo's profile pic. Had me confused for a hot second)

HUNDREDS of text messages between tom and the Patriots ball managers. And Tom "destroyed" his phone before investigators asked to see it. But he's innocent. LMAO

However petty "air pressure" may seem, he knew it was illegal

White privilege; It's the best!!

celebration.gif

Slept like 6 but I feel good

Doc, what's good. Do you have a 4 yet? Me and my homies were talking about you the other day when I fired up black ops 2 last weekend.

Remember my man Silencer0694? He was like "is your boy huey gonna cop black ops 3?" We need you, bro!

The NFL encourages activity like this. They encourage gimmick plays like wildcat and read option. Remember flea flickers? Misdirection? The whole point of the game is to do something that the defense won't expect, at all costs.

New England just footballs better than everyone else.

Can I re-post this on my Facebook? :D

and let me ask you this if it mattered so much why did the Patriots play even better with normal balls after halftime?

Maybe they stole the other team's defensive signals again.

It matters because it is an issue of integrity. If, hypothetically, you could cheat in such a manner that you reduce fumbles by 50 percent, it would be pretty much impossible to quantify (aside from my hypothetical quantification) its effect on any game. The probability of a fumble is fairly low already, so in most circumstances, you'll not fumble anyways, so you won't sit around saying "gee, look at all those times they didn't fumble!". A fumble can be a game-changing play, though, so each fumble you've prevented can fundamentally change the course of the game. By artificially reducing the probability to fumble, you've given yourself an imperceptible edge. Maybe it's only a 5% chance it'll change the outcome of the game, but that's 5% you shouldn't have.

I just started playing some CoD AW the past two days, there have been two more expansions and I forgot I paid for them already lol.  Getting back into the grove.  I went 28-13 in domination, on a new map I've never seen before.  Some of the new maps are pretty tight too.  

No clue how the new weapons are, the last one I used was that laser rifle one that shot in pulses, almost not fair.

I haven't touched the PS4 in like a month. This kid thing has me slacking on my gaming duties.

Tazette is 7 1/2  now, can finally do about everything by herself.  

I only get the occasional, "AAAHHHHH!!!! Why!!?!?!?!  Daddy Netflix froze up again, can you come fix it please!?!?!?"

Makes gaming easier lol. 

Doc, what's good. Do you have a 4 yet? Me and my homies were talking about you the other day when I fired up black ops 2 last weekend.

Remember my man Silencer0694? He was like "is your boy huey gonna cop black ops 3?" We need you, bro!

Silencer been the homie, been having a 4 bruh, but you being difficult and play hardline.

Archived