Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It also gives me an idea of how we can make him watch movies he needs to have watched.

I like where your head's at.  We can strap him down, wire his eyes open McDowell style, and force doc to watch slow-mo videos of sports ankle injuries until he agrees to watch all the movies we've asked him to check out.

Bean toss, flip cup, relay races with teams, water ballon dodgeball, glowing lawn bowling, i've played all of these with neighbors. Hell, played poker in my neighbors driveway two weeks ago.

I've heard of giant beer pong...imagine volleyball, and giant trashcans...could be expensive though.

Lmao Taze, my mom loved that damn movie. I practically know that script by heart. That scene was horrifying though

Bean toss, flip cup, relay races with teams, water ballon dodgeball, glowing lawn bowling, i've played all of these with neighbors. Hell, played poker in my neighbors driveway two weeks ago.

I've heard of giant beer pong...imagine volleyball, and giant trashcans...could be expensive though.

Saw guys playing this at Myrtle Beach. Looked fun. Not sure how they were rationing or handling the actual drinks though. They were also using those knee high beach buckets instead of trash cans but still

Archived