Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

We only have to pay him the 16 mil if he gets injured to where it would prevent him from playing in 2016. Or we don't cut him prior to the league year starting.

Once he is cut, we are not on the hook for the 16 million. Unless the above with injury happens. If we cut him now, we will have to take on his cap hit for this year, which is 6 million (iirc).

Ok, that's a lot better. Let's pray he doesn't Dr Do Itch his leg.

iTunes Music is just like Google Music. Same idea, features, and even same price. The catalogs are likely a little different though. 

Even though I'm going to switch to an iPhone soon, I'll be sticking with Google Music. It doesn't count against my data with T-Mobile. 

BTW, Cedar Point is a the mecca of roller coaster amusement parks. 

Saw the NWA flick last night.

Loved it. There was a real energy in the theatre too from a bunch of 30 somethings (can I still get away with that number? :ph34r:) who grew up with there seminal, culture changing voice.

Hail.

I'm 42. Remember rap and punk really being underground and blowing up. Always felt on the verge of a race war too. 80s- early 90s, were tense.

That movie is incredible.

Thanks to RGIII for that one magical season. Too bad the Shanahans couldn't save him from himself. 

Amen.  In the end, it didn't work out.  BUT, RG3 was amazeballs that season.  And the Skins *gaaasp* won the division.  When does that ever happen?!?  Was a fun year.

But can see it is time to move on from Bobby.  Hopefully Kirk can fix his mistakes, and doesn't have the catastrophic turnovers this year.  If not, Scot will draft HIS guy the next draft.

Said Kirk will be a top 10, franchise qb.

Yeah. How's never getting hired to Coach again working out for yer jackass?

WHY do females bring all their darn problems to me to fix?

Work, left, relationship. The whole gambit, I need to dump this nice guy faced. 

I'm not your damn girlfriend for Gods sake!  ..... Girlfriend.  :ph34r:.

Hail. 

I'm not your damn girlfriend for Gods sake!  ..... Girlfriend.  :ph34r:.

You ever stop and think that...maybe you're sending the wrong message when you cry together with them as they vent about their problems?  

You don't still have The Notebook listed on your Facebook page, do you?

Well, obviously not NOW! Geez!

You guys are NOT helping! Well, maybe you are! But you're NOT helping my mood!

I'm having a crisis of masculinity here. And I can't cry with anyone because that's just wrong as I've now learnt darn it!

Hail. 

GHH, the first step in recovery is admitting that you have a problem.  Congrats on your first step. :)

How long have you and this lady been dating?

The current l'lady' in question is a friends wife who when I called on him earlier (he wasn't there) ended in me being there a full hour and more than I wanted to as I got a **** load of grizzly details I just DIDN'T want to hear. And all joking aside, I just seem to have this demeanour where females feel the need to turn to me to fix them and their ****! If I charged I'd be a rich dude right now. 

But regardless, back to the important ****. Now I've got through the first step, does step two lead to getting laid?

If not, I'm sticking at step one as it's not worth the darn effort! Humph!

Hail. 

Step two definitely requires getting laid.  And you need to be the one laying it down.  I'm talkin' Sean Taylor, fake punt in the Pro Bowl type of deal.  Obliteration.

Take back your masculinity...by force.  If these chicks keep wanting to cry to you, well you'll just have to give them something to cry about.  A good rogering is in order.  Pronto.  

Archived