Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I wish there was a way to block certain threads for various reasons.

I wish that too. Problem is,even if there was,I'd have to read some of them anyway. I blame those threads for the shots of whiskey I have every now and then. ;) 

Ok so I've been out of the loop all day on Skins news and I went into the stadium to see the thread on how Diana gets her great sources; bwahahaha you can't make this **** up!

The Skins are like some NFL version of scandal there is some new juicy stuff daily. Snyder would clean up if he produced a reality show about this "team".

No way you played the game right? Says my team dropped 52 points.

Haha they beat my ass left and right. I even left my starters in all game. Ellington running all over the place, Tyrod dropping dimes everywhere, Jeremy Hill at WR, unstoppable. I went for it on 4th a few times when I shouldn't have and Winston had 2 sack fumbles and 3 picks, 2 off deflections. At one point it was 42-14 lol

Ok so I've been out of the loop all day on Skins news and I went into the stadium to see the thread on how Diana gets her great sources; bwahahaha you can't make this **** up!

The Skins are like some NFL version of scandal there is some new juicy stuff daily. Snyder would clean up if he produced a reality show about this "team".

I'm out of ideas, screw it, call Olivia Pope.

Haha they beat my ass left and right. I even left my starters in all game. Ellington running all over the place, Tyrod dropping dimes everywhere, Jeremy Hill at WR, unstoppable. I went for it on 4th a few times when I shouldn't have and Winston had 2 sack fumbles and 3 picks, 2 off deflections. At one point it was 42-14 lol

LOL, just like last year when I when I played MLS' team on auto during the regular season, I half assed payed attention, got ****y and got beat down by the CPU.  

I might sim all ****ing season now lol.

Wife allegedly tweeted out that he was having an affair with Russini and that's where her recent stories were coming from. Team said its fake of course.

Article has other evidence...

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/09/redskins-gms-wife-tweets-espn-reporter-used-oral-sex-to-get-scoops/

I just read on Yahoo that she eventually admitted it, but damn...that's a *****-slap right to the face.  I guess the team drama is getting to the wives of the execs.

Welcome to the club, ladies.  You can join me, LSF, Special K, and Passepartout in our humiliation. 

I take a day off from ES..or at least 3/4 of a day off, I goto ES in the morning to see any good news then I read about our GMs wife....someone please post the Simpsons grandfather walking g in then walking out of the burlesque club for me...I can't do it from my phone...

I take a day off from ES..or at least 3/4 of a day off, I goto ES in the morning to see any good news then I read about our GMs wife....someone please post the Simpsons grandfather walking g in then walking out of the burlesque club for me...I can't do it from my phone...

I saw some vague mentions about this last night and thought it was some weird reference I wasn't getting.  I just looked this mess up though, damn.  

What pisses me off is why we feel the need to euthanize dogs and cats no one adopts. Someone on the snap chat story said they saved this dog from euthanasia. Why did it have to die? Because you can't find a spot for it? That's stupid. There was one dog that had been in shelter for seven years. Don't tell me you don't have room don't give me that ****.

****ing killing off cats and dogs for what. Come on.

Sometimes it is warranted because the animal has incurable cancer. You don't want to see it suffer anymore. Me I'd just hug it every day until it died naturally but whatever. But killing animals because there's no room or they're acting out is so stupid. Especially the no room excuse. Do you know how many cat and pet cafes there are. Just put them in a pet library and someone will adopt it.

http://www.brandeating.com/2015/09/taco-bell-testing-fried-chicken-taco-shell.html

Taco Bell Testing Fried Chicken Taco Shell

Brand Eating / by Q / 24min ago

As a potential follow up to their tortilla-crust fried chicken, Taco Bell has been spotted testing a fried chicken taco shell as part of the Naked Crispy Chicken Taco.

The shell is described on the menu as a "marinated all-white meat chicken shell."

According to Foodbeast, the chicken shell is filled with lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, and an avocado ranch sauce.

Archived