Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

what did YOU do to feel the heat?

(mine came when i got in a sniveling snitfest with another equally sniveling snit. we both got a vacation.)

Some dumbass started a thread about Clint Didier running for political office in the Stadium, and of course, MY dumbass commented...in the wrong forum.

Because you are the OG Baby Shaq ? Almost as tall and just as crispy. It's a complement sir. I do recall that picture of you and your cousins/friends/family. This was around 10 years ago...you were like 16 and at least a foot taller than everyone else in the picture.

Folks were asking you to play OL,DL, or C for the Bullets.

Oh lol

Nowadays, I'm more Vince Wilforkish lol

Questions for you married fellas..

The fiance has been bugging me about wedding favors. You guys use anything different? Or something people would actually use?

We only did gifts for our wedding party and just sent out thank you cards for everyone that bought us gifts.

My wife got her bridesmaids these silk robes that had their initials on them and did a little something extra for her MoH. For my groomsmen, I let them take me out and get me drunk the night before the wedding. They got at least a year's worth of laughs out memories out of it.

Boneless chicken wings are just chicken strips for adults ...

And? **** bone-in wings. Too messy and too much trouble. Even the drumsticks are a pain to fool with and dip in a ranch cup

My dad is officially the US ambassador to Finland now.  He's been there three weeks and is loving it.

Can't wait to visit.

sounds like it's time to visit Finland.  mack some Finnish honies.  

and you're single?  Ugh.  Color me purple, cuz I'm jelly.  

True. Chick almost stabbed me in a bad place.

2nd job after college, I was working in Annandale and my co-worker on our missile team was from Sheffield.  We ordered pizza and the some-bugger started cutting the slice with a knife and fork.  I was like, dude, pick that up with ya fingas!!

Was informed a number of insightful things (along with the usual "power-mad, little guy, ruiner-of-ES") about myself in an email from a banned guy. I'm relieved to know I'm still one of Dan's major lackeys.  

I don't know how he found out--it's supposed to be secret. And I'm lucky to still have the major lackey position given the crap I've tossed at him here over 11 years--but it wasn't all bad, boss.

But I was also disappointed after he told me I was internet-infamous, and that I should "go see." So I followed the links and what a bummer. There was a tweet correctly noting that I am "the dumbest mother-****er on the whole planet" from a banned guy, and a few other links, years old, leading to a seahawks board and another redskins site, with comments from two other banned guys. 

Life is hard in the mean streets.

You probably knife and fork them joints too, huh? Smh

Lol

No knife but I don't pick up with my hands. Fork all the way

He's probably British. Those Brits eat everything with a knife and fork.

I am like a Virginia version of Austin Powers with 0 chest hair.

Oh I agree with ya....but my statement still holds...lol a boneless wing is just a chicken strip

Can't argue that. I even give adult friends grief for ordering chicken strips. But boneless wings? So grown up

Everyone.

Trying to save so money on this. haha 

You could probably do koozies or shot glasses around that price point. Not sure how much koozies cost...but considering how many my neighbor has they mush be cheap in bulk.  Might be able to do both for a little more. Key is saving on other stuff like picture booths, wedding planner, gifts for the wedding party even.

$188.43 with shipping from this place for custom shot glasses for 180 people.

https://www.discountmugs.com

​

Everyone.

And idk. We have been looking everywhere from beer bottle/can Koozies, to M&Ms, to doing $1 lotto tickets for everyone. We are going to be having like 180 at the wedding so something around $1-1.75 per person.

Trying to save so money on this. haha 

Why not colored sunglasses with your names and the date of the wedding on it. Those are mad cheap. 

Archived