Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Being temp. suspended on ES...now I know what its like for a crack addict to go on withdrawl...

Word!  Mine happened when I was totally OOC with a back injury.  I truly thought I was gonna die.

what did YOU do to feel the heat?

(mine came when i got in a sniveling snitfest with another equally sniveling snit.   we both got a vacation.)

Not a plumber but I be piping.

boosh.gif

Bought some protein, its been a while since i bought soms. Its not necessary but its very convenient.

Exactly, I also don't like the way it makes me feel. I could roast a turkey in the dutch ovens I make under the blanket after a protein shake. Think it's lactose free, and milk doesn't give me jet fuel in the bowels, it's Whey and Casein that make me bottom belch enough to reach Voyager 1 within a few days.

I still drink it, but I chase dat **** with Tums. 3 of em. Random thought of the day: Tums taste so good. They should make candy outta that **** without the medicine in there. Hate that I can only have 3.

Do you guys blend your protein shakes? Because when I used to use my blender it turned into a a big foamy mess that just made me feel bloated and probably didn't help at all.

No I use the shaker/blender bottles and never have any foam and feel 100% better than previously

Edit: I just use the cheap Body fortress stuff they sell at Walmart. I also get boxes of the sugarless jello pudding and put a spoonful of that into each shake. Adds no sugar, carbs or calories really but makes a big difference in flavor. Especially mixing things up like strawberry protein and cheesecake pudding. Tasty. Helps from getting burnt out after weeks of shakes

Do you guys blend your protein shakes?

I just stir or shake mine in some water, let it sit for a couple minutes, then stir again. It's got a few bits that don't dissolve floating at the top, but it's not bothersome. I actually like them because they're like pieces of candy. I like the taste of protein shakes. People always say that strawberry whey sucks, but it's my favorite.

I get ON Gold Standard Whey. Have a container of CVS Whey in case I run out of the good stuff.

Bruh. #dat gap

I'm poking holes in the rubber, "YOU GON' HAVE MY KIDS, GURL."

Them hips, ass, n upper thigh area. To hold on to that for dear life during cowgirl...

That chick is a butterface.

I disagree. Her problem is that her face is not as gorgeous as her body. If you see some other pictures of her, you will understand what I mean by that. She certainly didn't get hit by the ugly stick. She's still quite attractive. Some close up pictures of her face out there.

That chick is a butterface.

What! Shut the heck up. Lol. You ain't never seeeeeeeen a butterface before.

Yall remember the Howard Stern Butterface competition? That joint would have me rolling. Would walk them out with bikinis on and paper bags over their heads. Be like DAMN when you'd see their bodies...be like OH NOOOOOOOOOooooooo when they'd take the paper bags off.

Son, let me tell you...go check out her Instagram.

I might need my jaw wired so it won't hit the desk again.

Brother, I found and followed that 'Gram as soon as I saw them pics lol.

For married men who appreciate the female figure but would never cheat on their wives, Instagram might be the greatest invention since incognito internet surfing.

Do you guys blend your protein shakes? Because when I used to use my blender it turned into a a big foamy mess that just made me feel bloated and probably didn't help at all.

No I use the shaker/blender bottles and never have any foam and feel 100% better than previously

Edit: I just use the cheap Body fortress stuff they sell at Walmart. I also get boxes of the sugarless jello pudding and put a spoonful of that into each shake. Adds no sugar, carbs or calories really but makes a big difference in flavor. Especially mixing things up like strawberry protein and cheesecake pudding. Tasty. Helps from getting burnt out after weeks of shakes

Blend with ice,water,some frozen berries and the whey protein in the Magic Bullet. The whey protein is usually the Combat stuff they sell at Costco or a decent protein that I find on sale at grocery outlet. The Combat stuff is great if you add some peanut butter to it. I usually take it only on days that I work out and twice a day only on the heavy days. Been doing that for nearly 20 years and for me,it's worked out great that way. 

But she's a fitness model so why post half naked pics of your ass and stuff? Seems odd.

So men are like

damn-o.gif

Then they tell their wives....."Hey babe, you said you wanted to get toned, you should check out this fitness trainer I saw.....er.....heard on the radio about getting the best results, her name is mrs yoga pan........err, Amanda Lee.  I think Kosh, errr she said in the interview she was on Instagram, I dunno.  Check it out."

Archived