Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

One of my all time favorite movies. My bad homie.

I used to watch the re-runs of The Honeymooners and Perry Mason when I was a kid (along with some other shows).

Jackie Gleason between those two and the toy. Beast. I've seen his original show but not many of them.

Its one of mine too dawg!  Grew up watching that.  My wife, god bless her, does not get it.  And YES, I make her watch it when its on TV, cause its awesome lol.

Growing up, my dad showed me all the Honeymooners episodes, Jackie Gleason is so ****ing great.  

****, watching Smokey and the Bandit...........now I want some ****ing Coors Banquet lol

Its one of mine too dawg!  Grew up watching that.  My wife, god bless her, does not get it.  And YES, I make her watch it when its on TV, cause its awesome lol.

haha. My wife would originally say...ummm...it's black and white, what's so great about it? 

I watched I Love Lucy for about a year or so (tvland maybe)...she didn't understand the importance of those shows and how influential they were to the shows that she loves now. Now she gets the situation where the joke was already done.

haha. My wife would originally say...ummm...it's black and white, what's so great about it? 

I watched I Love Lucy for about a year or so (tvland maybe)...she didn't understand the importance of those shows and how influential they were to the shows that she loves now. Now she gets the situation where the joke was already done.

I love lucy, Dick Van Dike, etc...

Classics!!!

I'm gonna go buy some Coors Banquet tomorrow........gotta do this holiday justice. Buford T. Justice style.

I need to vent. I'm in ATL for cousins baptism, they throw party, aunts husband's brother asks my brother about my sister, but his wife in the house. Brother gets mad and he is drunk. Aunts husband and my bro keep fighting. Aunts husband relative starts talking smack about my mother. Sister gets into with her. Brother gets mad at me saying why I let Aunts husband punch him. I was asleep. Now I gotta deal with this ****ing bull****. This is why I don't go to family events and drink. **** always goes down. So much drama. I'm done with this bull****. I just need to vent.

Hotels . Com is such total bull****. They booked me a room, I take a uber get to the room, hotel says no rooms avaliable. I specifically told hotels. I need to check in right and they told me it was okay. Now I'm here with no car no room. **** you hotels . Com. Why you book me a room when there was no available rooms, I even told them to make sure because I was going out of my way to even get to the hotel.

I need to vent. I'm in ATL for cousins baptism, they throw party, aunts husband's brother asks my brother about my sister, but his wife in the house. Brother gets mad and he is drunk. Aunts husband and my bro keep fighting. Aunts husband relative starts talking smack about my mother. Sister gets into with her. Brother gets mad at me saying why I let Aunts husband punch him. I was asleep. Now I gotta deal with this ****ing bull****. This is why I don't go to family events and drink. **** always goes down. So much drama. I'm done with this bull****. I just need to vent.

Can you create a flowchart or some sort of diagram. I tried to figure our who is fighting and asking about who but got lost.

So this how the fight actually started.

Sister got in fight with some lady, lady called my mom a **** and etc my sister instantly reacted by pull her hair. Brother stepped in and broke it up. He had been in a heated argument with Aunt's husband (AB). Brother told AB don't touch me. AB grabbed him by the neck. Brother punched him. AB punches him back. Sister wakes me up. I push AB and break it up. Brother yells at me for letting AB punch him. Like wtf I was asleep.

Been slammed all day!

congratulations!

Well, made it though the night. What's the point of an 8o'clock curfew if I still have to work all night.

I hope everyone enjoys their last free Sunday for a few months. Football is back! If I can out coffee and rum this hangover, there's parties all over island today.

That sounds like a beautiful baptism.

When I get my own plane I'm going to come pick up everyone and fly us down to stay with Koolblue for a week.

Well, not everyone. You know who isn't invited.

tickets are only about 3/400 bucks right now. I have a 3 bedroom house. Y'all can come. Well put a projector on the beach and watch Kirk lights the sky's on fire, while sitting in water clearer than vodka.

tickets are only about 3/400 bucks right now. I have a 3 bedroom house. Y'all can come. Well put a projector on the beach and watch Kirk lights the sky's on fire, while sitting in water clearer than vodka.

Man that sounds amazing. You are livingn the dream...aside from the riots and crime you posted about the other day

Man that sounds amazing. You are livingn the dream...aside from the riots and crime you posted about the other day

life is great here. No stress. Lots of murder, but it's all gang ****. It's cheap too. I love it. I'm from a great area, but my last visit will be just that, outside of another awful tragedy. I think I'm gonna brunch, then beach it. I don't feel like doing yard work today and I'm still waiting on car parts, so **** it.

Doc's fam = Thugs.

From Cali to ATL, for a cousin's baptism...I wouldn't have even considered going...unless I was gonna chill with Mary and her crew.

:lol: You must love kitties if you wanna chill wit mah crew :lol:

We be sippin' Eight O'clock & doin' da wash, bro...

Like KB said, it's the last free weekend.  Got hubby's nephew's wedding next Saturday, then Sunday is...you know it...HTTR!

First two things I'm doin' with lotto money (if that ship ever docks, pun intended) is buying a traction table & bookin' a cruise to St. Croix.

Probably one-way. :P

And I'm serious about the open door thing. I have visitors all the time and usually have open rooms. It's a modest house and you've gotta love dogs, but just rent a car and you've got a free place to stay in paradise.

Done. I'm also bringing the kids.

6 of us. All white. Soooooo, you got hummus right?

Done. I'm also bringing the kids.

6 of us. All white. Soooooo, you got hummus right?

yeah man. Had a family of six here for a month this summer.

I've got two sets of bunk beds now. Cleaning lady.

In all honesty, next summer I want to sail to SA and sail up the Amazon. I can't do that without house sitters, because of dogs, cats and plants. The family that was here this past summer is going to stay again, next year, if they don't buy a house here first. I really need a family to stay here.

Please come to paradise, with your family, for a month next summer and stay for free.

Archived