Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

In one offseason, the cowboys lost their rb and 1/2 of their playmakers on defense, and the eagles have lost everything.

The giants aren't getting any better.

The only thing I need now, is a jack and coke. 

Wierd that we seem to be the only team with our ish together.

LOL

Glorious

The Eagles........still trying to figure out if they have something up their sleeve (i.e. secret trade partners).  Trading away McCoy for what they got was dumb imo.  Bringing in Murray though, if he stays healthy, is a push imo.  Bringing in Mathews made absolutely no sense with Sproles already on the roster (perhaps they will cut sproles?).  Letting Maclin go, dumb.  Bradford for Foles.......dumb.  

Dallas - If they lose McClain, then the nail on coffin for their defense, they have lost like 3 linebackers and only acquired one.  But their offense will still be good.  With that o-line, they will still get production out of the RB position.  

Giants - hell, haven't kept up with their moves outside over paying for a kick returner.

Brother is my go to term of endearment.

"Hey pass me another Yuengling, brother!"

"What's up, brother?!"

"Hey brother, don't die."

Sorry, figured it was a good time to add a selfie.

I always thought this is what you looked like brother.

250px-Desmondlost.PNG

I finally had to pretty much give it up after nearly 30 years. Way too much fun with Jack and the last few times,even a little buzz was met with some nasty after effects.  Jack always wins. :)   Robin Williams once said that if drinking was a crutch,then Jack Daniels was the wheelchair.  :lol:

So will you be buying this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/23/sams-club-jack-daniels-photo_n_3964132.html

Some random **** has always bothered me...finally remembered to Google it this time and nothing

What is the relation between Yogi and Boo-Boo?? Father son? Uncle? Friends?

This is one of the mysteries of the universe.......after hearing about all the hidden adult stuff in Disney movies, the cartoon being old as dirt and created in an era when homosexuality was as not as accepted as it is today.  

My guess is that it could have portrayed them as a gay couple.   Yogi did share a bed with him.  I always thought of Boo Boo as an adult bear just small in size, Yogi an obvious adult bear.

Kinda of the same debate about Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street representing a homosexual couple.

AND they've replaced who they've lost with dudes who have bad injury histories/comming off of injuries.  Bradford, Matthews, Alonso, etc.

My good friend here at work is an Eagles fan.

I told him, you're coach is one of two things.

1.  An idiot.  He signed guys on the way out of the league because of health reasons.

2.  A genius.  He signed guys on the cusp of greatness, just getting over their health bugs and needing a fresh start.

I'm going with.....An idiot.

"Me too."

Kyrie > Wall.

Meh, they're about the same to me. I'll just say this though, put Wall on the Cavs and Kyrie on the Wizards... One team wins will probably increase, the other team wins will certainly decrease. 

Duke > Kentucky

Naw.

Goon>you

......and thats the bottom line!

Um... probably. :(

Wizards>Heat

Who cares they both suck lol

Good morning my good people...

Some random **** has always bothered me...finally remembered to Google it this time and nothing

What is the relation between Yogi and Boo-Boo?? Father son? Uncle? Friends?

Yogi and Boo-Boo's relationship is left for you to decide. It holds a mirror to your soul.

So, what do you think the relationship is?

NFL Rumors: Redskins to Sign Ex-49ers CB Chris Culliver to 4-Year/$32M Deal, According to Multiple Reports (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-)http://teamstre.am/19haKA1

Considering our CB depth chart, not a bad signing at all.

I have to think that a good portion of that is salary in the last 2 years.

According to Over The Cap, Skins only had about about $10mil in cap space before the Pot Roast signing.  

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/washington-redskins

We could get almost another $2.5 mil ($4 mil if it's a post June 1 cut) in cap space by letting Deangelo walk...please.

edit..of course a long term deal with Kerrigan could reduce his 7 mil cap hit this year to achieve the same savings. But I think this team has held on to players like Deangelo for way too long. So they need to lock up the good young talent and cut ties with the overrated inflated egos. 

weather dude said we'll be seeing rain today for the first time since november LOL

Yogi and Boo-Boo's relationship is left for you to decide. It holds a mirror to your soul.

So, what do you think the relationship is?

I think Boo-Boo's parents were killed by hunters, and Yogi was a cool neighbor down the street who took him in.

I think Boo Boo Bear is a kid. Otherwise, it would have been creepy when he tried to join the Cub Scouts. 

As for his relationship to Yogi...things were simpler then (stealing one of Homer's lines from a recent Simpsons episode when Bart made a crack about Homer letting an escaped mental patient who thought he was Michael Jackson stay in Bart's room a long time ago).

Maybe Yogi was an uncle or something...

In one offseason, the cowboys lost their rb and 1/2 of their playmakers on defense, and the eagles have lost everything.

The giants aren't getting any better.

The only thing I need now, is a jack and coke. 

Wierd that we seem to be the only team with our ish together.

LOL

Glorious

you have a gloriously optimistic definition of "having our **** together"  

I have to think that a good portion of that is salary in the last 2 years.

According to Over The Cap, Skins only had about about $10mil in cap space before the Pot Roast signing.  

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/washington-redskins

We could get almost another $2.5 mil ($4 mil if it's a post June 1 cut) in cap space by letting Deangelo walk...please.

edit..of course a long term deal with Kerrigan could reduce his 7 mil cap hit this year to achieve the same savings. But I think this team has held on to players like Deangelo for way too long. So they need to lock up the good young talent and cut ties with the overrated inflated egos. 

And Chris Chester.

Archived