Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lol at you all not working

Get back to work

Some of us have it department that actually do their jobs and prevent employees from hogging bandwidth like that

There is nothing more lazy than radio hosts who replay the same interviews over and over (looking at you Grant and Danny)

people still listen to the radio?

Lol at you all not working

Get back to work

Some of us have it department that actually do their jobs and prevent employees from hogging bandwidth like that

I'm on my phone, and I'll finish my work whenever I feel like it....

federal tax dollars hard at work :)

Don't you listen to Kornhesier?

Which makes that post hilarious. Dude used to listen to the radio like Elroy McGillicutty back in the 30's, listening to FDR's Fireside Chats.

And he was always looking for work, which caused him to spend like the entire day listening to the radio. I remember because he always used to rant about it. I've been working since his ass was playing Battle For Middle Earth Pt II with his LOTR toys.

Mecca and the Soul Brother might be the most under-appreciated album in hip-hop history. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWeppszdgSo

One of my top ten strictly hip hop joints. Young emo ass kids need to understand the greatness of these dudes, and just how much impact they had on hip hop from the shadows, in every way imaginable. Great tracks, great lyrics, great narratives, important issues gripping society. Hell, Kanye has mentioned them in several songs and even sampled the intro (for which they are famous for doing) to The Basement  for Runaway (which I detested).

Maybe more will start to know with that commercial that features their song The Creator. Too bad they can't stand each other. They stopped making tracks at the worst time imaginable

Dat verse though..... " Here comes the rugged one, plus the way I flip it, i collect the loot, and them i knock the boots, a smoove dog brotha, prefer to be called a chocolate lover cause i can do wonders undercover. I'm dip dip dope, i rhyme like riz-ope, i cleanse like soap cause im the great black hope, stay away from the penile, i can rock the scene out, huns always wave cause im slick like bunile"

Damn. They both murdered this track

I can't stop saying bro, bro

I've had a lifelong issue with "amigo" and no excuse for it. :lol: 

Grew up in AK and am of Germanic ancestry. Similarly,  when I was 8 (already a Redskins fan for two years) and took up the bow, I  always played the "Indian" in any game where it could be a choice. I was NEVER the cowboy.  B)

We were just talking about the DirecTV / cable commercials with Rob Lowe.

Comedic gold.

Have me in stitches every time I see them.

Maybe his best screen work in a long time.  :lol:

I also love the commercials (verizon?) where the lambs are bleating---reminds me of ES and some people I know.  :P

Maybe his best screen work in a long time.  :lol:

I also love the commercials (verizon?) where the lambs are bleating---reminds me of ES and some people I know.  :P

Also funny stuff.

The hippies out here LOVE them, and probably 15 people at work have that as their message tone.  Getting old fast.

But nothing is more hilarious than the big managers phone going off mid conference call and directors back east freaking out "What. Was. That?"

LMAO

Archived