Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You only have one trashcan? How is this possible? Do you only eat rice or honey nut cheereos?

Recycling. That and it's really big trash can. Having the boys at our house only 2 weeks of the months helps too. 

I'm super bitter today. My parents got another brand new car. So I drive a 1993 Honda. I've been driving it since 2006. Since 2006 My parents have bought 5 cars.  My younger siblings have inherited the 2005, 2007, and 2009 cars. For free. While I'm stuck with the car that has no heat or AC so I have to stick my head out the window in the winter to drive because the windows won't defrost. Also only 2 doors open and only the driver side window rolls down.

So I've been wanting to get a new car for a long long long time. I'm finally getting one this summer and my parents are willing to help a little bit. Will but $2000 towards whatever I want. But my dad says he does not see me being able to afford anything better than a 2004 model car.

I mean how come all my siblings get the newer cars for free and you keep buying new cars and can't help me afford like at least a 2007 model vehicle.

So bitter and so spoiled but idc  **** my siblings

Mom calls me this morning and says they just got a new 2015 model...so I'm like can I buy the 2009 off you for like 4k...

my mom is like we gave it to your brother who was already driving a 2007...

My parents hate me

Check out the guy in the orange shirt next to the 2 gals. I'm not sure what he was looking at,but it wasn't the basketball until it was just about there. 

Looked like he was looking towards the basket, maybe anticipating a pass.  But it also looked like he was looking forward straight at the players/ball right as it got deflected.  

Archived