Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

why should we get fa 

why should we fire up redskins one and sign all the talent

isn't danny's job to keep quiet and shut up and watch like a good boy as his football people make moves

So now the football people are making moves and as promised Danny is keeping quiet. It's a great offseason. We don't need flashy signings with little substance. We need to build through the draft. And that's what GMSM did in Seattle and SF. That's what you do in Madden. And that's what's being done here. 

We don't need Browner. We don't need Suh. We just need solid guys from college who are hungry and willing to learn. Plug them in. 

And also Charley Casserly has the Redskins taking Shane Ray at 5. Is DE really a need? :laugh: 

We aren't firing up Redskins One, they are coming to us. Huge difference in that also. Keep that plane grounded. Keep bringing people in. Doesn't hurt. Keep being very selective.

Get solid players that want to win, have a good attitude and build that foundation with them. Stay with the plan and don't deviate. I like it so far.

why should we get fa 

why should we fire up redskins one and sign all the talent

isn't danny's job to keep quiet and shut up and watch like a good boy as his football people make moves

So now the football people are making moves and as promised Danny is keeping quiet. It's a great offseason. We don't need flashy signings with little substance. We need to build through the draft. And that's what GMSM did in Seattle and SF. That's what you do in Madden. And that's what's being done here. 

We don't need Browner. We don't need Suh. We just need solid guys from college who are hungry and willing to learn. Plug them in. 

And also Charley Casserly has the Redskins taking Shane Ray at 5. Is DE really a need? :laugh: 

Personally, I think we will trade back and take an OT in the first.  That's just my opinion based on how GMSM has drafted in Seattle, not the trading back but the selection made.  Granted, if he does go DL with the #5 pick, I would think it would signal either a move back to a 4-3 base, depth/safety net for Hatcher.

We aren't firing up Redskins One, they are coming to us. Huge difference in that also. Keep that plane grounded. Keep bringing people in. Doesn't hurt. Keep being very selective.

Get solid players that want to win, have a good attitude and build that foundation with them. Stay with the plan and don't deviate. I like it so far.

Yeah, that starts from the top and Gruden has not given me the vibe that he is the "leader of men" type.

Took advantage of the late afternoon sunlight to clean the yard up. It's still a little muddy around the firepit, but at least I got rid of all the standing water and snow/ice. Scooped dog poop and raked, first fire is going down Saturday, weather permitting.

Spent the last couple hours putting together this beer label scrapbook. 7 pages done, just getting started. Going to put together the east coast style 12 pack tomorrow for the nephew.

He used to grow MJ in norcal, big in to pot. Will definitely have some crazy **** with him. Likes him some liquor too. The most ****ed up I get is when we hang out...it is risky going to bars with him. Hell, I gotta keep him in check at Skins games. He's a huge fan, reps the Skins hard in Raider/49er country. Talks a lot of smack though, runs his mouth, gets fans from opposing teams literally mad at him. I ain't about that argument life.

I love pot roast. I only make it a few times a winter though. Same with Chili.

Thing I love about pot roast is how amazingly easy it is to make. The most difficult part is cutting up all the veggies. Simple.

Oh, and Dallas fans be like Cee Lo Green - I see you ridin' 'round town with this dude I love and I'm like **** youuuu. I guess the cash in my pocket wasn't enough so I'm like **** youuu - Lookin' bammas.

In one offseason, the cowboys lost their rb and 1/2 of their playmakers on defense, and the eagles have lost everything.

The giants aren't getting any better.

The only thing I need now, is a jack and coke. 

Wierd that we seem to be the only team with our ish together.

LOL

Glorious

I finally had to pretty much give it up after nearly 30 years. Way too much fun with Jack and the last few times,even a little buzz was met with some nasty after effects.  Jack always wins. :)   Robin Williams once said that if drinking was a crutch,then Jack Daniels was the wheelchair.  :lol:

Never a Jack and Coke guy. I like whiskey straight, no chaser, which is why I stay away from it. Love it too much. I like beer just as much though, and like Goon, I'm not trying to get wasted all the time like the good ole days. Little beer, little puff puff pass, I'm good.

No more beer bongs or unbearable hotboxes for ya boy.

I have an irrational fear that I'll get persnickered, and something will happen concerning the boys...and I won't be capable of helping them. 

When they spend the night at mother in law/brother in law's....me and MrsGoon like to partake a lil more than usual.

I have an irrational fear that I'll get persnickered, and something will happen concerning the boys...and I won't be capable of helping them.

When they spend the night at mother in law/brother in law's....me and MrsGoon like to partake a lil more than usual.

Partake!? Watch your language young man!

Loud partaking is such a day-maker after you've had to keep it quiet for an extended amount of time. The rest of the day you're like

114130-Vince-McMahon-walking-gif-To-i-ja

Archived