Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No use fighting dudes like that, you'll just end up on the wrong end of a youtube "street knockouts" compilation.

Better off just shooting them. I recommend revolvers as they don't leave shell casings.

Many have tried, and failed, to end the Goon's reign of terror.

Back in the day, no one messed with me.  Now seems like every punk out there is packing, they wanna get in my face, and the threat is real.

I just walk away.  Haven't thrown a punch in years.  Not worth it.

Add:

I do wanna know if I still have the ability to wreck people.  Used to, but not so sure now.  Again, just not worth the risk.

I do wanna know if I still have the ability to wreck people

Wow man, glad I'm not alone on that. I see these little cornball ass kids in the street, and my inner Chew is like "I'd crush all three of em by myself"

I've exercised almost every day since I was young. Sports all year, plus I'm just addicted to exercise for some reason. In high school I'd run a few miles around the track in the evening, I'd bike 20 miles on bike paths at a frenetic pace, and was a gym rat.

In my early 20s, I'd finish a night of heavy drinking and go run 25 reps of this huge staircase by my place. Top it off with some sprints.

Now that I'm a little bit smarter, I go with protein, greens & sobriety before my big workouts.

6'1" 190 lbs. Was 170 lbs in highschool. Never fat, always in shape, and it's because I genuinely love to exercise. To reach the goals I set, to test myself, to sharpen the body and mind. Oh, and ladies like them some definition.

Having listed to both Blurred Lines and Marvin Gaye's Got to Give it Up, I'm stunned that the jury sided with Gaye's family on that ruling.

I think a new dangerous precedent has been set.

I agree.

Music isn't making any money any more, so might as well sue the songs that make it big. That song, Stay With Me, might have sounded a little bit like Won't Back Down but whatever. Now I thing Tom Petty is a giant douche instead of an old hippie.

I enjoy the yoga. It's a total different kind of strength and it's relaxing as hell. Holding positions instead of explosive movements. I've never been flexible but I've found that you go at your own pace. Plus my lower back, neck, and shoulders have been achey of late. 

Yeah,

I enjoy the yoga. It's a total different kind of strength and it's relaxing as hell. Holding positions instead of explosive movements. I've never been flexible but I've found that you go at your own pace. Plus my lower back, neck, and shoulders have been achey of late. 

Yeah, I have bad knees. I love the idea of it because it seems like it's great for the mind as well. I'm a very anxious person. Would love to have a healthy way to work out that would possibly help me loosen up mentally as well.

Archived