Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Never said anything or took a picture. I didn't post it on social media or anything like that either. Just thought it was pretty cool that he was at the same restaurant as me. I didn't want to bother him.

Good for you man. So many people harass those guys in odd situations.

They mostly just want to live life outside of the spotlight and far too often they get a full on blitz from people.

Revis got paid 70 M over 5 years by the JEts. 

Didn't Revis address a need here? Whatever. Fill in our holes through the draft. Maybe Dan would have gone hard after Revis or Suh. I like how we're quiet during FA. Don't bring attention to ourselves. 

Revis got paid 70 M over 5 years by the JEts. 

Didn't Revis address a need here? Whatever. Fill in our holes through the draft. Maybe Dan would have gone hard after Revis or Suh. I like how we're quiet during FA. Don't bring attention to ourselves. 

A need that we cant break the bank for.  

Damn, I really liked Helu. Dude was good for at least one big gainer a game it seemed. Broke loose a bunch of times. ****ing Raiders? Damn, well it was a decent career while it lasted.

Dunno man. OAK might be good this year. Besides, the AFC is a pretty weak conference right now

Dunno man. OAK might be good this year. Besides, the AFC is a pretty weak conference right now

That's something I've taken for granted - the Raiders being irrelevant. Never liked the Raiders, they beat us in a SB. I've often imagined a rematch where we blast them. Keep dreamin eh? I wasn't even born yet, but when that Marcus Allen turn-around TD is shown on TV, I get a little salty. They say that's the best Skins team next to the '91 squad. Crapped the bed, team is merely a footnote now.

Also, all throughout my youth football days, the damn Raiders city team was always beast. Had some wars, they beat us in a SB.

Went to the Skins/Raiders game in '05 where ST blasted Terry Porter. We lost.

Uniforms are intimidating. Black and silver? Too grim reaperish. Unfair advantage.

Raiders being good would be another nuisance. Already have my hands full disliking the NFC East and Ravens.

Stroker you and me right now are the only people in thee Tailgate section right now. Lets make out. No one will know

Dude go gay, do it if it makes you feel right. You ain't right. Don't ever pull that **** in person. Liable to catch a one hitter quitter. Take it slower so a moth****a (man or woman) don't react like Cassius Clay. I can almost sympathize with the last girl that KOd you, Buster Uglus.

Never said anything or took a picture. I didn't post it on social media or anything like that either. Just thought it was pretty cool that he was at the same restaurant as me. I didn't want to bother him.

I've waited on oodles of famous folks. You did the right thing. They just want food/drinks like normal people. Let 'em be normal for a while, not their batting average or yards per carry.

I always let them know that I know who they are and address them as Mr. whoever, but no gushing. Just a thanks for what you do, which helps me be a sports junkie.

(A special shout-out to Robin Ventura's wife...I had the MOST AWESOME conversation with her at Applebees back when MJ was trying to play baseball.)

Honestly you have to have the brainpower of a catfish to get catfished. I dont understand

Have I told you about my catfishing days for WoW gold? I was pretty good at it.

And they're usually full of batteries & whatever else they scammed.

NO CATFISH.

Ok, started taking my diet/calorie counting seriously now.  I had developed a horrible habit, eating Ben & Jerry's late, right before I'd go to bed, at least 4-5 nights a week.  Along with splurging on foods that I know I shouldn't eat repeatedly and should limit to once a week.  

Weighed in Monday morning, was shocked that I had gained about eight pounds since I last weighed myself a few months ago.  Mainly, because everything looks and fits the same.  I figured a lot of it was fluid retention, I had eaten Outback Sunday night, which is extremely high in sodium.  

So far, I've dropped 4 lbs.  This is usually how my body works, I tweek my diet and limit bad foods, cut out/limit alcohol and drop around 10 lbs in a couple of weeks.  Then I have to start exercising to continue the drop.  It will be a long journey, so I'm setting smaller goals as I go.  I want to lose at least 45 lbs, but I'm starting out with intervals so it's less depressing, so I basically cut it in half and started with a goal of 23 lbs.  

When I hit that mark, I'll set another goal of 10-15 lbs.  Then a final goal of 10 lbs.  I know it drops faster the first 15-20+ (at least it does for me).  As it gets tougher, it will require more focus, but I should be in a workout routine as well, which will help me tremendously.

Even though I started Monday morning.  I punched into the calorie counter just my dinner at outback (no rules parma pasta with chicken, shrimp and extra shrimp, salad, couple of pieces of bread) and it was almost a 2K calorie meal, something around 1800 calories which is like two solid meals.

Horrible.  Take into consideration, I'd already hit my daily max calorie intake prior to eating that meal.   

Archived