Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lol this guy on the other forum says he got out of his car to confront someone who kept beeping him.

In America that type of behavior gets you stabbed or killed. Even in DC. It happened at least twice in the last 2 years.

Traffic at a standstill in my lane the other day in rush hour. Put my signal on and waited for an opening. Other two lanes to my left were open and moving. I had plenty of room and the guy I got in front of flashed his lights at me several times and got into the left lane. I pulled up beside him when traffic stopped and dared him to step out if his car. I never cussed and only slightly raised my voice. He turned his head the other way. I told him l, "I thought so." Asshole was an asshole. I wanted to get behind him and keep flashing my high beams at him, but I made my point and let it go.

Some guy once yelled at me to put my beams on because I was driving without lights at 6 AM in the morning when it was dark. That's the only time someone has confronted me. 

To be fair I was unaware at that point that some cars do not have auto headlights. Didn't have to manually turn on headlights for my old car. 

Yea as angry as I get sometimes I've never had someone confront me. I mean I guess maybe one time. I was pulling out of a street and the person stopped to let me go which I had a stop sign and they did not but they stopped and waved me on for some reason and right before I started to go someone hit them in the bumper. This was a very low traffic street btw in a straight line for like 400 yards. Idk how the person didn't stop in time must have been on the phone. Anyway I saw the accident and the guy who hit the person got out of his car and tried to stop my car and asked me what I was doing or thinking and blamed it on me. I said "I'm not the one who hit anyone" and rolled my window back up and drove away.

I don't think anybody wants to approach me... It's bad enough I'm a young black male driving a Crown Victoria with DC tags, that's one strike already lol

But imagine you approaching somebody car and they get out and they are the size of VInce WIlfork...

Then imagine that person if they were 4 inches taller and about a 100 lbs heavier!!! lol

So yeah, I don't think anybody wants any problems lol

I don't think anybody wants to approach me... It's bad enough I'm a young black male driving a Crown Victoria with DC tags, that's one strike already lol

But imagine you approaching somebody car and they get out and they are the size of VInce WIlfork...

Then imagine that person if they were 4 inches taller and about a 100 lbs heavier!!! lol

So yeah, I don't think anybody wants any problems lol

You're liable to grab them with one hand and climb to the top of the Empire State Building.

Random thought: Whenever I see Eryka Badu or Macy Gray, I want to make it rain hairpicks.

I wish I didn't.... Shoot, I was approaching 500 at one point before I dropped like 60lbs.

Stephen A. Smith is an idiot...

Post that pic of you and your cousins/boys back when you were around 17. That **** had me sitting in my chair like DAMN !!!

Stephen A., WTH is wrong with that dude. Ugh.

What kind of stupid racist stuff the ol' Stevie pull now?

Ah. Just googled it. Apparently he thinks Chip Kelly is a racist. You know, how when your girl accuses you of cheating even though it is baseless... it usually means she's actually cheating on you but accusing you of cheating so that you don't think that she would cheat on you?

Stephen A Smith is the accusatory cheating girlfriend of racism.

What kind of stupid racist stuff the ol' Stevie pull now?

Ah. Just googled it. Apparently he thinks Chip Kelly is a racist. You know, how when your girl accuses you of cheating even though it is baseless... it usually means she's actually cheating on you but accusing you of cheating so that you don't think that she would cheat on you?

Stephen A Smith is the accusatory cheating girlfriend of racism.

Ah yes, psychological projection.

Basically called Chip Kelly a racist for getting rid of Jackson, McCoy, and letting Macklin walk.

Guys an idiot trying to make nothing into something.  It boils down to the Riley Cooper stuff and the fact they didn't cut him and he stays on the roster.  Now any non-popular/questionable move he makes is "racist".  

Granted, I think Cooper is despicable, a racist and I would have cut his ass immediately.  But, I don't run the organization nor coach the Eagles.  And also, the fact that incident occurred in the off-season, not long after he was hired as head coach, nobody knows if the decision to retain him was on the brass or him.  He may very well wanted to cut him and the owner/team management said no.  

Archived