Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Okay...Happy DST Monday everybody. Starting off well here. Woke up about 40 minutes late, got ready and out there door just in the nick of time, and then got pulled over and issued a court summons for my dead inspection sticker that I've been meaning to remedy the past two weeks. Shop was so full last weekend they couldn't even get me in, and I was sick this past weekend. Sucks, but I should've had it done. Just gonna pay it, and move on. Figure it's cheaper to just pay that, than it would be to miss a day of work, drive down to the courthouse, and pay court fees.

Now to address everything from this weekend and get caught up...

- MoCo, watch the "The Hook" episode of How I Met Your Mother and you might get a good grasp on what "Probably yes" could mean in the grand scheme. Kinda rings the same as, "...right now"

- IX, great points about the NCAA. An organization that's even more ****ed up than it seems because not only can they not get out of their own way, but they're shown they don't even WANT to get out of their own way.

- I've made a lot of my feelings about The Stadium clear. It's mind bogglingly irritating. At this point I check it only for team news, and like to chuckle at the locked n00b threads people have created completely bypassing the rules of the forum. Nothing like watching some dummy go into full rage mode because people told him/her that their "I KNOW HOW OUR TEAM SHOULD FOOTBALL BETTER, AND EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE ALREADY THREADS ABOUT THIS I DESERVE MY OWN BECAUSE, **** RULES". But that's pretty much it. Occasionally I'll go in and have a good therapeutic whine about being young and never getting to really see a good Skins team. But other than that, I tend to just stick around the Tailgate and with you folks.

Niners have officially turned into the most dysfunctional team in the NFL.

Star LB retires at 30. Lose one of the best DE's in the league to retirement (Justin Smith) - ok that was expected but he's only 35... Lose a top 3 coach to college because of front office politics and arrogance. Try to trade your above average QB because your management is moronic.

Oh man, I was thinking the same thing. lol

Lol I can see it now. "Your guac was delicious, and I didn't even know there was syrup in a margarita. Your attention to detail obviously poses many benefits to me. But I just can't foresee a second date...right now."

Archived