Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I can't tell several of the usual posters apart sometimes.

Destino and Predicto. I know McSluggo is the brother of one of them but I can't tell them apart so I don't know which one.

Slateman, Popeman and to a lesser extent pjfootballer. They blend together to me.

All of the skinsfanXXXX named posters.

Larry and Burgold have very similar posting styles.

yeah... I know my bother , and keep a watch over my shoulder at the mods    :ph34r: ... and 95% of everyone else is basically one big goulash

I can't tell several of the usual posters apart sometimes.

Destino and Predicto. I know McSluggo is the brother of one of them but I can't tell them apart so I don't know which one.

Slateman, Popeman and to a lesser extent pjfootballer. They blend together to me.

All of the skinsfanXXXX named posters.

Larry and Burgold have very similar posting styles.

Epic post. You've articulated my deepest, most inarticulate thoughts in regards to ES posters.

Skins are close to signing DE/DT Stephen Paea.

2 things.

1. I have to learn to say his last name.

2. The dude completed 49 reps of 225 at the combine a few years ago. 2nd most all time. Unreal.

BTW - this is a solid under the radar (for the non fanatics) type of signing that worked for McC in SF and Seattle. Let us hope that history repeats itself. 

yeah... I know my bother , and keep a watch over my shoulder at the mods     :ph34r: ... and 95% of everyone else is basically one big goulash

Your brother is Predicto? I didn't know that....but I can totally see it now ;)

Actually he said that his bother is Predicto. I agree. Predicto bothers everyone.

:P

Your brother is Predicto? I didn't know that....but I can totally see it now ;)

so... are you saying that HE is a big turdface?  or....?    :)

Actually he said that his bother is Predicto. I agree. Predicto bothers everyone.

:P

this!

Predicto is awesome. One of my favorite posters...

I'll never tell him that though, cause it will do nothing but further stroke his massive bigtime SF lawyer swanky rowhouse cable car riding, cool gay friend having ego

don't forget the ****ing figs, duuuuude...

He sure did, I didn't notice that.

So are they actually brothers? I'm confused :wacko:

i understand this completely...it is SHOCKING to think that the weird rambling personalities here are actually somewhere attached to real flesh and blood people!

Predicto is awesome. One of my favorite posters...

I'll never tell him that though, cause it will do nothing but further stroke his massive bigtime SF lawyer swanky rowhouse cable car riding, cool gay friend having ego

Wait a sec, i see where this is going:

• if you HATE that guy, then you can TOTALLY see the resemblance.  
  • If you like him...? ..... then you wonder what the milkman looked like

i understand this completely...it is SHOCKING to think that the weird rambling personalities here are actually somewhere attached to real flesh and blood people!

I'm the only one who left VA and the only one on this site in my family.

WHO'S THE FAN, BABY? (Dickie V voice, LOL)

I'm buzzed between shifts, is that ok?

I'll have to be back before 4:20.

The fact that you're buzzed between shifts is awesome. However, the fact that this was posted at 10am makes me worry about you gf! LOL  

Just thought I'd stop in and say hi. Hope everyone's doing well. The Mr keeps me updated on the goings on and I try to come in and browse every now and again.

• if you HATE that guy, then you can TOTALLY see the resemblance.  
  • If you like him...? ..... then you wonder what the milkman looked like
woah...

dude...

The fact that you're buzzed between shifts is awesome. However, the fact that this was posted at 10am makes me worry about you gf! LOL  

Just thought I'd stop in and say hi. Hope everyone's doing well. The Mr keeps me updated on the goings on and I try to come in and browse every now and again.

I posted at 13:13 my time...you ok, MrsGoon...??? LOL...sorry if I forget where y'all are

I was just gonna say "Nice to see ya, MrsGoon" after I got your like...

Thats right!

And the boney chicks.

Sounds like the Mr. keeps you locked up in a dungeon otherwise sending you out for strawberry milk and a mop.

Probably using your account to hide the fact.

haha.

Archived