Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Um, you dont zoom out on a green because you are supposed to observe traffic slightly before you really hit the gas. At least I do.

And everyone has made the mistake at least once of drifting off at a green. Everyone. The thing to do is honk in a way that gets their attention... As in a light double honk (the first time). People don't have to be raging assholes about it.

Maybe someone in their family is sick, and they have a lot on their mind. And they check out for a split second. It happens. But at least try initially to have a cool head. Raging will do nothing but potentially get you in a fight, depending on the person

Courtesy honks are not that bad. But there is nothing worse when driving than someone laying on their horn. Someone did that to me once and I'm the type of person that zooms as soon as its green. It was like the person was just waiting foe the light to go green to hold the horn down. So I just sat at the green light untill it went yellow and at the last minute I went and made him sit at another red light.

If you have a crap car like me also and someone is pissing you off u can always slam on your breaks and let that person hit you and be at fault and just ruin their day. I've never done it but I considered it once about 6 months ago this guy was tailgating so bad that I could not even see his headlights he was so close. Must have been 2 feet behind me.

I'm an aggressive driver over stupid things. Like if I see someone walking in the street in front of me. I stop and wave them on and let them know they can go and they just stand there and look at me for 10 seconds before they refuse and tell me no that I can go first and its like ugh ffs really. Or people who dont pull out on a green when making a left on Rockville pike that's like a disaster because you end up waiting for 30 minutes at the light

Oh and people who pass on the shoulder I dont let them. I speed up to match their speed. Then slow down when they slow down until they run out of room and have to step on the breaks and go to the back of the line.

Assholes on 495 always try to pass on the shoulder

Green means go 

Um, you dont zoom out on a green because you are supposed to observe traffic slightly before you really hit the gas. At least I do.

And everyone has made the mistake at least once of drifting off at a green. Everyone. The thing to do is honk in a way that gets their attention... As in a light double honk (the first time). People don't have to be raging assholes about it.

Maybe someone in their family is sick, and they have a lot on their mind. And they check out for a split second. It happens. But at least try initially to have a cool head. Raging will do nothing but potentially get you in a fight, depending on the person

The problem is the green light is such a short time period that you don't have a choice but to burn rubber the instant it turns green. Instead people drive so ****ing slow out of it. Then 5 seconds later it turns yellow, then red. And we're still waiting. 

I just assume everyone stalled at a green light is texting on they phone 

Green means go 

The problem is the green light is such a short time period that you don't have a choice but to burn rubber the instant it turns green. Instead people drive so ****ing slow out of it. Then 5 seconds later it turns yellow, then red. And we're still waiting. 

I just assume everyone stalled at a green light is texting on they phone 

Do you ride their bumper?  Cause if so, someone will slam on the brakes and you will be paying out some $$$.  

No, other people ride mine. Seriously I'm in the slow lane and guys are like an inch behind me

Back off son 

This is like the areas on the GW Parkway or the Clara Barton Parkway where they tell you "Speed Limit 50 Radar Enforced" so I go 50. Then the guy is right behind me. I don't want to speed up. Can't you see the limit.  :lol:

Kosher was right. I just asked my 2 best girl friends about what "Probably yes" means and sadly they said its a bad sign. Damn it lol

Slam on your breaks when you want a new car.

Kosher is full of knowledge son.  And you know you should listen to it more than you do.  Hang in there.

Am I the only one who can't stand those ****ing, idiotic Dollar Shave Club commercials? I cringe and my attitude goes bad when I see them. Can't stand them. I'd rather buy a rusty blade from Walmart.

Oh, and our fans have turned into the most moronic people. Free agency hasn't even officially started and people are already pissed about who we haven't even talked to. They want us to be players in FA when that has never worked for us.

I hate the Stadium anymore. Bunch of know-it-all, condescending assholes, two in particular that I won't mention their names, but you may have an idea already.

Am I the only one who can't stand those ****ing, idiotic Dollar Shave Club commercials? I cringe and my attitude goes bad when I see them. Can't stand them. I'd rather by a rusty blade from Walmart.

Oh, and our fans have turned into the most moronic people. Free agency hasn't even officially started and people are already pissed about who we haven't even talked to. They want us to be players in FA when that has never worked for us.

I hate the Stadium anymore. Bunch of know-it-all, condescending assholes, two in particular that I won't mention their names, but you may have an idea already.

PJ, their blades are legit.  I was a member for a couple of years.  I had the Executive blades and they were cheaper than good blades at the store, gave a great cut (imo).  Having a beard though, I ended up stock piling them, then cancelled, but only because I shave only a handful times a year (4-6).

Stadium = **** fest AGREED 100%

Am I the only one who can't stand those ****ing, idiotic Dollar Shave Club commercials? I cringe and my attitude goes bad when I see them. Can't stand them. I'd rather by a rusty blade from Walmart.

Shave time, shave money, Dollar Shave

I just use my electric razor even though I'm pretty sure the blades are worn out and it really doesn't cut well 

Those I can deal with.

That left swipe/right swipe "end smoking" commercial makes me want to become a chain smoker. Just arrogantly blow smoke in their faces lile they do in movies.

I can't tell several of the usual posters apart sometimes.

Destino and Predicto. I know McSluggo is the brother of one of them but I can't tell them apart so I don't know which one.

Slateman, Popeman and to a lesser extent pjfootballer. They blend together to me.

All of the skinsfanXXXX named posters.

Larry and Burgold have very similar posting styles.

Yea I go into the stadium about 3 times a week for 5 minutes at a time thats all I can take. I imagine all the people in the stadium as that one man who I satt to at a game in 2009 and every single play he was standing up screaming to go "Deep to moss"

All I know is that Larry and Twa are mortal enemies

People who drive slow in the left lane frustrates me so freaking much. One day I just started screaming at myself because one car was driving so slow in the left lane. I sounded like an idiot lol

Sometimes I do that in the left lane but when the guy is right behind me I switch to the right one 

PJ, their blades are legit. I was a member for a couple of years. I had the Executive blades and they were cheaper than good blades at the store, gave a great cut (imo). Having a beard though, I ended up stock piling them, then cancelled, but only because I shave only a handful times a year (4-6).

Stadium = **** fest AGREED 100%

I'm sure the blades are legit, but their commercials make me want to scream.

I don't run with anyone. I'm a lone wolf!

Mcsluggo has a brother on here?

Pretty sure it's either Predicto or Destino. Destino?

Or I could be completely mistaken. Wouldn't be the first time today.

You know what's the worst? Somebody driving the opposite direction flashes their high beams at you. You slow down do just a bit above the speed limit. You stay driving slow for the next two miles. No cop.

Archived