Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What did NO get for Graham??

Max Unger and a few picks (one of them is supposed to be a first rounder - not sure if its this year or next).

Not to sound like a broken record..and I know he doesn't fit the mold of what McC is looking for, but I really wish the Skins would sign Wilfork. Pairing him with what they have and adding another beast through the draft would solidify a DLine for a long time. It would give them a hell of a rotation also.

Kelly is insane.

Thats the problem with college coaches. They all want that college power. And they think they dont have to manage personalities but can instead run **** like a general. Doesnt work with grown men.

All those cats who backed him last year after he dumped Djax.... wonder how they feel now. That type of coaching style wears thin on players. Personally, I think he values his football iq way too highly.

The longer he stays in this league, the more Defenses will adjust to his scheme.

Theres a reason players are willing to deal with Bellichick. He wins titles. He's been winning since a lot of these guys were in junior high.

Whats Chip Kelly done?

I think if you are a couple good pieces away from a SB you sign him. Otherwise I would pass

Exactly, Kind of like what Seattle is trying to do by adding Graham.

should i waste money to go see md for their first and second games or wait til sweet 16 and elite 8?

When was the last time you were at a game ? Best seats in the house are on your own couch though.

Oh my, the Pats let Browner go also ?

So who are their starting corners now ?

Geez. I get Browner is older but I think his value was in the 8M range.

Maybe we can have a shot at him.  

Kyle Arrington and some other guy. They'll rebound though. They always do.

They probably will talk Ryan Clark out of retirement, he will end up with 5 INTs, we will cut Tracy Porter, they will sign him for nothing, he will lead the league in INTs.  Brady will get injured week 2, they will start 0-2, bring in Jake Locker out of retirement and go 10-6 and win their division.

Maybe we can have a shot at him.

They probably will talk Ryan Clark out of retirement, he will end up with 5 INTs, we will cut Tracy Porter, they will sign him for nothing, he will lead the league in INTs. Brady will get injured week 2, they will start 0-2, bring in Jake Locker out of retirement and go 10-6 and win their division.

Hell they took Andre Carters corpse and made him a force off the edge again.

He was just a guy out eating right ?

That is what most of them typically want.

Never said anything or took a picture. I didn't post it on social media or anything like that either. Just thought it was pretty cool that he was at the same restaurant as me. I didn't want to bother him.

Archived