Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah,

Yeah, I have bad knees. I love the idea of it because it seems like it's great for the mind as well. I'm a very anxious person. Would love to have a healthy way to work out that would possibly help me loosen up mentally as well.

Do it. There is this awesome relaxation period at the end of the classes where I've nearly fallen asleep. I think its definitely helped me to relax mentally as well as physically

I know Mocos "Death By A Thousand Flannels" lookin ass isnt dtopping bombs in here.

Believe there used to be one. "Daily Babe Thread", or something like that.

The limit was pushed too many times and got shut down.

Same thing must have happened to the ME chick thread, because that damn thing disappeared seemingly overnight

It turned me onto middle eastern women though. Then moving out here... man. They are everywhere.

I'm a very anxious person. Would love to have a healthy way to work out that would possibly help me loosen up mentally as well.

I've always dealt with anxiety issues myself. They have strains for that ;)

I did yoga a lot while in the air force. Pretty damn difficult, most of us dudes were struggling big time lol.

Believe there used to be one. "Daily Babe Thread", or something like that.

The limit was pushed too many times and got shut down.

Oh snap. I could see how it wouldn't last long lol. Too much thongie goodness out there

Yeah,

Yeah, I have bad knees. I love the idea of it because it seems like it's great for the mind as well. I'm a very anxious person. Would love to have a healthy way to work out that would possibly help me loosen up mentally as well.

That was it for me—after we had kids my anxiety has been through the roof. I don't really drink anymore so I need other outlets. 

If you can afford it switch the a fish only diet. That will do wonders. A army recruiter told me about it I tried it and it worked like a charm. 

gotta be careful about fish only. Mercury poisoning is happening to people who consume a lot of fish.

I found your yoga guys picture

How'd you know I had asthma? :D

there was a time when I would've cared what other people think. I just don't anymore. 

That....looks like you.

pat-burrell-home-run-o.gif

Do it. There is this awesome relaxation period at the end of the classes where I've nearly fallen asleep. I think its definitely helped me to relax mentally as well as physically

First couple of weeks I was doing it I was working off a videos or YouTube. I did one relaxation one and my wife said she walked into the bedroom and I was asleep on the floor. 

gotta be careful about fish only. Mercury poisoning is happening to people who consume a lot of fish.

I don't eat a lot of fish.  But yeah, gotta watch that.  I'll be good with what I know to eat for now still mixed in with some frozen dinners.  Then I plan on also limiting the frozen meals due to the high sodium.  

You do t need some stupid fad diet. Eat 3 reasonably portioned and well balanced meals per day, get enough sleep, drink mostly water, eat enough fruits and vegetables, and bust. Your. Ass in the gym. Weights and cardio. Everyday. Pounds will fly off.

Its sickening the way in which all these fad people have twisted consumers into a mental pretzel and make them quit, because of what their absurd diet programs entail.

You do t need some stupid fad diet. Eat 3 reasonably portioned and well balanced meals per day, get enough sleep, drink mostly water, eat enough fruits and vegetables, and bust. Your. Ass in the gym. Weights and cardio. Everyday. Pounds will fly off.

Its sickening the way in which all these fad people have twisted consumers into a mental pretzel and make them quit, because of what their absurd diet programs entail.

I hear ya.  I'm not about fad diets, my reasons for packing on the lbs right there in the open.  Getting back on track and doing what you mentioned is all I need.  

Counting my calories helps though, mostly mental satisfaction if anything.  But it also makes me pay closer attention to what I'm putting into my body, caloric/sodium wise.  

Not that I'm gonna give up on some of my favorite foods (wings, ribs, etc.), eating one of them once a week or twice a week won't hurt.  But I know that when I'm not paying attention to it, wings end up being 3-4 times a week, brats once that week, etc.

I've tried the calorie counting thing but it took too much work, IMO. Weighing everything or trying to figure out what the serving size was and calories etc. It was unsustainable for me. Best of luck to you. 

For me, planning ahead is the biggest factor. Because in my unique situation I get caught having to go out to eat breakfast and lunch (and sometimes dinner) and it's all fast food/fast casual (Panera). When I plan ahead I can have oatmeal or bananas for bfast instead of donuts or sausage muffins. 

FSU almost completely gave that game against Clemson away. Wow.

Yeah, MoCo I think you might've burned yourself by bringing in the Kyle Schwartz gif to the discussion lol. Now everyone has a good meme and gif for you, they just need to add text.

Who should I look up on YT for some really basic yoga training? I can't see your links, my office blocks YT. Who should I search for? Who do you use?

Archived