Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

We should all wear flannels one day to honor his memory

Umm...No sir. I let it go...got reeled back in by you guys to continue to try to coach. I am rocking a fleece right now it that counts.

So.  What's the difference between a fruit and a vegetable? 

This is you trying to set us up for some odd dirty joke right ? Won't get me that easy.

I found an amazing dentist in Arlington. Too bad his practice doesn't have in-network coverage for my insurance provider and my out of network coverage is pretty mediocre.

Oh well, still gonna go to him. Gave me a root canal, crown and filling and I didn't feel a damn thing. All in two hours. Dude is a beast.

A front tooth ? Otherwise...not as great as you might think.

Ahhhhh..........The Stadium........where trading our #5 pick for Drew Brees is discussed and we become instant contenders, regardless of what o-line he plays behind.........

/le-sigh

I think Brees is done as a QB, honestly. Its different for guys with his stature and skillset, so when they lose it, its like a plane being shot out of the sky. That team is going to suck monkey ass next year. At least they got one SB out of that run. If they cared about defense, they might have gotten one or two more

I think Brees is done as a QB, honestly. Its different for guys with his stature and skillset, so when they lose it, its like a plane being shot out of the sky. That team is going to suck monkey ass next year. At least they got one SB out of that run. If they cared about defense, they might have gotten one or two more

Yeah, they definitely could have made a strong push for another.  I thought the year the 7-9 Seahawks beat them was their year too. 

I rarely drink. Haven't been drunk in years. Mostly old age setting in. Since when is he a Warriors fan? I knew Predicto was.

The guy has Curry as his Avatar.

Come on man.

Now Chew ? Who knows ? I think most of you forget how "snug" he was when Tebow was in Denver. haha.

Archived