Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I think i have anger issues.

Overtraining, alcohol depletes the body, lack of sleep (you said 5 hours, which is not enough for bodybuilders). Ankles, your ankles always hurt, which is frustrating. All blame isn't on you, your roommate, who you probably almost put in ICU tonight, most likely is annoying, or a dick, ect.

I've flipped my lid way too far several times, almost always regret it. Just learn the triggers and try to recognize when you're losing control of yourself. Then to yourself be like "stop, Do Itch, you might fracture an ankle throwing a right cross."

Overtraining, alcohol depletes the body, lack of sleep (you said 5 hours, which is not enough for bodybuilders). Ankles, your ankles always hurt, which is frustrating. All blame isn't on you, your roommate, who you probably almost put in ICU tonight, most likely is annoying, or a dick, ect.

I've flipped my lid way too far several times, almost always regret it. Just learn the triggers and try to recognize when you're losing control of yourself. Then to yourself be like "stop, Do Itch, you might fracture an ankle throwing a right cross."

Good advice.

It is the middle of March and my family just spent a day at the beach.  We live in a great city, and we are about 10 minutes away from a beach, and less than an hour away from multiple beaches (from Malibu to Santa Barbara).  Ocean City is dead right now (the beach town of my youth).  I don't care if the water is consistently 62 -- my kids (6 and 9) got to go to the beach in mid-March, my son and his friend boogie-boarded the whole time, and near the end of the day we took a wave in and all of a sudden we were 5 feet away from a Sea Lion... the thing somehow ended up near the shore (guess it was swimming or on shore and going back out?).  As it swam past I told my son to stay away and kept my distance... put my boogie board up.

All in all, it is great to live in Southern California, I was shocked the beach was not packed at all given the heat we had...

Damn, Taze got heated in the BPA discussion in the twitter thread. Mod was nice to you. You almost pulled a Moco man. Don't get yourself banned man!

FWIW, I tend to agree with the group about BPA, but I do see your side and I think that after the heated argument, they started to post some things that were what you were talking about. MartinC posted a long but excellent article about draft strategist. It speaks to the point you were trying to get across.

There is a vertical draft board, but a horizontal draft board that goes with it. It's flexible and doesn't pigeon hole you into one thing.

Would anyone mind telling me what page # of the Zoony Bin I could find the recent activities with this guy and his "Wife"? I'm curious.

Second, did anyone hear about Snyder and his PR team stepping on their own toes again with this radio mess this week? Hilarious!

Wait people heat up fast food ?

That's insane. I guess pizza is fine...but I won't eat it cold, I have to put it in the oven, not the microwave. Everything else including Chinese is nasty as hell.

Disgusting.

Also, Who is Carol ?

Chinese food is (usually) even better the next day, reheated.   I don't know why

Damn, Taze got heated in the BPA discussion in the twitter thread. Mod was nice to you. You almost pulled a Moco man. Don't get yourself banned man!

FWIW, I tend to agree with the group about BPA, but I do see your side and I think that after the heated argument, they started to post some things that were what you were talking about. MartinC posted a long but excellent article about draft strategist. It speaks to the point you were trying to get across.

There is a vertical draft board, but a horizontal draft board that goes with it. It's flexible and doesn't pigeon hole you into one thing.

Yeah, I got out of line towards the end.  And probably shouldn't have made a few of the posts, especially the one saying I hope GMSM gets fired if we take a WR at #5 and the team wins 6-7 games.  It was a trolling post created out of frustration.  And yes, thesubmittedone cut me a huge break.  

GMSM has a great track record and probably forgets more football than most people know (myself included).  He's done great so far in FA.  I have faith that he will right the ship as long as Bruce and Dan let him do so.  I don't expect immediate results, it's going to take two draft and FA periods to assemble a winning team.  Years three, four and five we should start shining if everything works out (solid players, depth, minimal injuries, etc.).

Some somewhat came around at the end, and it's fine that they don't agree 100% with me or don't agree at all.  I feel like when you post against the norm or take the side opposite "the popular responses" that you get jumped/piled on by the masses.   And if we take a WR at #5, I will be pissed off, but there is really nothing I can do about it lol.

We have been a horribly managed team for the better part of 20+ years.  I just want to see us moving in the right direction and improve each year, starting with this one.  And while taking a WR (which I really don't think will happen) wouldn't be the end of the world, I personally think it knocks us slightly off track.  If this were the 2017 draft and we were already improved on both sides of the ball, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to me.

I'm definitely going to try and stay out of the Stadium today and the rest of the week as much as I can.  Same thing happened to me last year when said I did not approve of signing Andre Roberts.  It wasn't the popular opinion and everyone let me know it lol.

Depends on what you order really. I've found the really saucy stuff like General Tsao's, Sesame, or Orange chicken/beef tends to be kinda bleh upon reheating. But Kung Pao, fried rice, egg and spring rolls, and sweet and sour chicken (use the oven or toaster oven) tend to be great the next day. I typically never eat leftovers, but chinese and pizza, I'm all over it at least for one day after.

How the times have changed. I used to be so pumped for March madness. Prob will still fill out a bracket for work but i have honestly not watched more than 2 minutes of NCAA basketball this year. 

All i know is Kentucky is stacked and should easily win it all right?

Kentucky is undefeated this season, so, putting them in the championship game should be a lock.  They had very little trouble all season too, had only two OT games, back to back against Ole Miss and TX A&M.  Louisville played them pretty good, only won by 8.  Florida played them well in the first game, but they man-handled them at the end of the season and in the conference tourny.

Final Four - might need to think on it a little more, but I think I'm gonna roll with Virgina, Gonzaga/Iowa St, Zona and Kentucky.

Young... How do you get over lingering feelings? Any help will be appreciated.... :D

Have some perspective. Know that however you may feel, there are worse things that could happen. You're still alive, so you can learn how to better avoid the situation.

Or drown yourself in alcohol

Archived