Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

are there any other good beach spots on the east coast for a big family vacation? I did outer banks last week

Ocean Isle is great.  Small towns surround it, very "local culture" feel.  Also, not as heavily commercialized like Myrtle Beach and some of the others.  Beach is never over crowded or over-run with commuters using the public access ramps/parking lots.

Great local food.  You are about 30-40 mins from Wilmington, so you can tour the USS North Carolina Battleship.  Your also about 30 mins from North Myrtle Beach, which has the Ripley's Aquarium, shops, chain restaurants (Planet Hollywood, Hard Rock Cafe, others).  Good for if it rains.

Also there is a neighboring city called Shallotte, they have a bowling alley/arcade again, for kids and rainy days, excellent to burn a couple of hours.  

For me, it gives the feel of the Outer Banks, with half the drive.  It takes 6 1/2 to 7 hours to get to the Outer Banks from Charlotte.  It takes 3 1/2 to get to Ocean Isle.  We have been going there every year since 2010, minus 2012 when we went to Disney World and Tybee Island, GA.

Sometimes when ya drink alot, you sleep for 12 hours and don't have a hangover. Other side of that is drinking alot and waking up 5 hours later feeling like you've been run over by a truck. I love to wake up after a few hours of sleep, take a piss, pop 2 Ibuprofins, chug water, and sleep another few hours. Goodbye hangover.

Courvoisier, Peppermint Schnapps, Winter Lager & a whole bunch of Mary Jane last night. I went outside at the peak of my buzz and thought the new neighbors were about to scale the fence on a ladder. Dude kept stuffing it against the fence, my dogs were going nuts, I was trippin. Heart attack mode, had a moment where I thought I was going to have to regulate, and I'm just super buzzed man, I was thinking "really? right now? at my highest of the year?". They are sketchy neighbors as it is, I was just waiting for dude to climb up that **** and start complaining about the noise or smell of pot. Also imagined him in Medieval armor, with sword and shield in hand, scaling the fence like a castle wall, but that's cuz I was toked to the brim :). Fence is bending under the pressure of the ladder because of how hard dude kept pushing, still think it was meant to be aggressive. Good thing he didn't do anything, the people over here aren't as FORGIVING as I am.

Anyway, good time, I got Moco level high. Kept my eyes open of course, didn't catch a ferocious haymaker, wasn't left alone with a baby, 'd say it was a success! Neph's got meetings this week but we're going to get another smoke session together before he leaves. Dude asked him how good the weed was that we were smoking, he said 4/10, lol.

Neph said he grew single plants that yielded 10 lbs of weed. 10 lbs!!! I was shocked. Indoor plants are made to be smaller and stockier, but outdoors you can make them as big as you want. I have a bunch of seeds, think I'm going to give growing a shot. Just a few in order to keep myself stocked.

Ewing always wore a T under his jersey until he went pro because it was against the rules.

Not a fan of traditional jerseys, but not a fan of the interpretation that they made to look the way they do either.

I have one NBA jersey... I always wear a T underneath it. I only wear it to games also.

Archived