Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

*Shivers*

I hate spiders. Keep us posted though if you find out you can shoot webs, or cling to walls

I'm hoping. There have been four sightings of these monsters I'm two days near me.

Time to burn the house down.

I thought about shooting it, but my flip flop is more accurate than a .22

I still maintain that my biggest worry if I was all of a sudden stranded in the jungle would be spiders. I can see a tigger/panther/leopard, a hippo, alligator, gorilla, etc, but hack your way through the wrong foliage, or sit on a log for a split second, and thats a wrap.

Spiders

Ants

Snakes

/do not **** with

I still maintain that my biggest worry if I was all of a sudden stranded in the jungle would be spiders. I can see a tigger/panther/leopard, a hippo, alligator, gorilla, etc, but hack your way through the wrong foliage, or sit on a log for a split second, and thats a wrap.

Spiders

Ants

Snakes

/do not **** with

centipede.

A teacher at the high school I went to was arrested for kid touching (or basically something similar) today and it is the top story on the channel 5 news tonight. He was a customer at my business and I've dealt with him several times over the years. Never seemed like someone I'd suspect.

They say it's the Highlands, just west of downtown. Is that good? I have no idea.

Good lord. The Highlands is one of the nicest and most upscale neighborhoods in the city. Beautiful area, right on the river. Tons of good eats, and TONS of good looking women.

My parents were in town this past weekend, and we drove them around denver. We rode around the Highlands area, and my mom said "wow this looks like the Georgetown of denver." Lol.

You're gonna ****ing love it.

Remembering a scene from The Rockford Files.

Rockford has managed to get everybody pissed off. He's in his car, with the client.

Client: I think we're being followed.

Rockford: is it the Mob or the Feds?

Client: how the heck can I tell?

Rockford: are they driving a grey Chevy?

Client: Nope. A blue Ford.

Rockford: it's the Mob.

There then follows one if the chase scenes that tv shows like so much.

Rockford loses the chase, and a bunch of guys jump out of the cars, yelling "FBI!"

Rockford: when did you guys start driving blue Fords?

Fed: When the mob started driving grey Chevys.

i've been watching the first season of Rockford on Netflix the last couple of weeks... and saw that one :)

You know... I don't think I would every work with children without other adult supervision and/or cameras all over the place.

Hubby coached his daughter's softball teams and WOULD NOT have ANY practice or warm-ups or games without at least one MOTHER present. He knew it couldn't be a dad, it had to be a mom, for obvious reasons. And this was about 15 years ago, so before the cameras everywhere age, but he knew the importance of CYA, even in the most innocent-seeming situations.

Hubby coached his daughter's softball teams and WOULD NOT have ANY practice or warm-ups or games without at least one MOTHER present. He knew it couldn't be a dad, it had to be a mom, for obvious reasons. And this was about 15 years ago, so before the cameras everywhere age, but he knew the importance of CYA, even in the most innocent-seeming situations.

It's your daughter too at this point. Even if she doesn't accept you.

The rest of this...hell yeah. I would never want to be in that situation. I have several kids that call me papa, or dad.

It's surely odd, but they are my pretend adopted kids and they are looked out for. I don't take them anywhere without my wife...I don't even consider it.

I'm at Disney with Mom. As always, I'm struck by the fact that I think this is the only place in the world where women wear polka dots.

And I'm wondering how polka dots, and a dance, came to be referred to by the same word.

I'm at Disney with Mom. As always, I'm struck by the fact that I think this is the only place in the world where women wear polka dots.

And I'm wondering how polka dots, and a dance, came to be referred to by the same word.

I believe, ehh...The dance was first and the pattern took the name on because of the popularity of the dance at the time. Simply marketing a known name as clothing.

I was coming here to post that lol

I knew I wasn't the only dude that loves that show

I think we talked about it in the Recommend a TV show to watch thread.  I thought we had a separate thread for it, but couldn't find one either.  Season 2 is pretty cool so far, I'm about 5 episodes into right now.

Archived