Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The correct response was "What is the result of 8 beers and an ambien that I didn't remember posting until logging on just now."

I believe that is a list of Speakers of the House of Representatives with last names deleted and time in office. I really have no idea what planet my brain was on when I posted that... yeesh.

Turn down for what ? Lmao

Yeesh bro

I was just watching the Discovery channel and they had a new program on about hunting and stuff. 

Two things

Eating fresh deer meat straight from the field with no seasoning is not delicious you are not fooling anyone. 

Why would you be going hunting and then tell the person you are with "I want a round in your chamber" Who the ***** goes walking around hunting without a round in the chamber? I hate stupid pointless dialogue 

Victory...... Tastes so good

3 more wins to go.

Now....

I'm confused. I want to like this because of my man Y2J. But I can't because you're bragging about the Luke Warm. (I've decided to call the Heat that for the foreseeable future.) I think I'm just going to :D and walk away...

Snoop and Psy (Gangnam Style dude...) new Hangover song, is kind of catchy. But the video is very weird to say the least. 

The new, limited-time Blueberry Cobbler Donut is a yeast shell donut with blueberry filling, finished with white icing and coffee cake streusel topping.

Tried this on Saturday. Was pretty damn good. Still like their key lime pie one from last year the best though.

I met Stephen Pastis last year, he's a pretty cool down to earth dude. He idolized Charles Schulz (he still volunteers at the Schulz Peanuts museum in Santa Rosa) and, according to his often repeated story, Patis grew dissatisfied with practicing law so he quit and did what he always loved - which was draw comics.

By and far, Pearls is my favorite strip that is currently being drawn. Watterson's involvement last week was just icing for me. 

:)

I'm confused. I want to like this because of my man Y2J. But I can't because you're bragging about the Luke Warm. (I've decided to call the Heat that for the foreseeable future.) I think I'm just going to :D and walk away...

Hey I don't brag. After Thurs. though, this one was a little sweeter than usual (preemptive no Hibbert)

you should wear your fuzzy slippers, and pillow hat

(for whatever reason ...i have NEVER made it through that damned airport without some sort of pain in the ass delay)

---- i guess it just the effect of the overall suckitude emanating from that part of the world.   A disturbance in the force?  A localized psychokinetic ectoplasmic dimension shredding?

already booking a redskins road trip. can't wait for football season.  my goal to see 32 stadium is going to be 1 less this year

Been doing the same thing for a few years now.

I have 9 left.

Been to... Dallas, Philly, New England, Giants, Jets, Baltimore, Carolina, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Miami, New Orleans, Buffalo, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Cleveland, Cincy, Tampa, San Diego, Arizona, Minnesota, and Tennessee.

Indy is on the list this year.

Oakland and San Fran are my next priorities.

Been doing the same thing for a few years now.

I have 9 left.

Been to... Dallas, Philly, New England, Giants, Jets, Baltimore, Carolina, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Miami, New Orleans, Buffalo, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Cleveland, Cincy, Tampa, San Diego, Arizona, Minnesota, and Tennessee.

Indy is on the list this year.

Oakland and San Fran are my next priorities.

have you seen the skins play in each of them?  

i have seen dallas, philly, giants, baltimore, carolina, pittsburgh, new orleans, denver 

have you seen the skins play in each of them?  

i have seen dallas, philly, giants, baltimore, carolina, pittsburgh, new orleans, denver 

Absolutely, that was the reasoning. I have seen other games with other teams, for example in Carolina, Atlanta, New England, and Miami when I had a place there. So I just have a few left. I can't say the same for NBA and MLB however.  Been to a bunch of college games though.

Bring a shank

I'll just borrow my wifes pink taser.

I went to the Redskins vs Raiders game last year. I had blast, fans were cool. I actually got lost on the way back to my car. I ended walking through the industrial part of Oakland, definitely don't do that.

Yeah I was messin' with Kosher a little. Makes sense that there isn't hostility seeing as we're in a different conference, and they whipped our ass in '83.

I wouldn't wear a KC/Niners jersey though.

Archived