Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I read some article about some guys experience bartending in Antarctic, and he told a story about how he made his cryogenic ****tail for his boss, the way he made it he had some nitrogen, blew the fog away, and then took out the frozen distilled water. He said it turned the ****tail to 130% abv. I found that interesting. Science is cool. The article was pretty cool too.

I read some article about some guys experience bartending in Antarctic, and he told a story about how he made his cryogenic ****tail for his boss, the way he made it he had some nitrogen, blew the fog away, and then took out the frozen distilled water. He said it turned the ****tail to 130% abv. I found that interesting. Science is cool. The article was pretty cool too.

I guess the word "****tail" becomes beverage, and since most folks under 20 don't know what that is, I wonder what the heck we bartenders ask if you'd like now?

A splash of simple syrup mix with vodka and a delicious mix of cranberry & pineapple? (On a hot sunny day, it would just be beautiful if described as its' name, a Bay Breeze.)

(I still think it's funny the filter doesn't work on quotes, only in the post in thread itself.) 

WHERE'S MY BLACK SCREEN?

Really, I'm OK.  Making my super sonic spaghetti sauce.

Hail!

When I go to a bar I usually just ask for a shot. Does an incredible hulk count as a ****tail?

Once again admiring the enthusiasm of the new profanity filter. :)

(Also noticing that the filtering apparently occurs during the display phase. When I quote somebody, the uncensored text appears.)

I think I have a girlfriend.

Would that be followed by the *thud* smiley, or the *taz* smiley, or the *sweetheart* smiley, or the...

should we say congrats or not?

I'm not sure how I feel about it myself.

:unsure:

I like her...but sort of want to keep seeing other (hotter) girls.  But she treats me so well and I can be myself around her.  I dunno....I'm a fool.

I know live on a sustainable farming institute on a small Caribbean island. Over 100 beautiful acres of heaven. I'm the fix it guy and the chef. I will be learning from Jean Claude, the guy on Joc Quosto (I can't spell, the french diver guy) boat, about solar energy, self composting toilets, irrigation, you name it. I will also be doing a ton of food preservation stuff as well. This is amazing. Signed a one year contract too. I live in a shack, with no power or running water and my toilet is a bucket, but it's a nice bucket and killer shack. 

I feel so blessed to be a part of one of the most incredible places I've ever been. My second noght on island, I came here for a memorial for a 19 year old girl who had drowned and it was thee most beautiful thing. My life has taken the greatest and most unexpected turns.

I love my life.

1. Speaking of Jack Bauer, I have been watching 24 on Netflix---first 5 seasons so far. I'd watched all of the first two seasons when originally aired, then watched sporadically for a few years, than not at all, but liked it fine. But my observation, as formidable as Jack was, is that among national intelligence agencies, CTU had to be the biggest collection of double agents, rogue agents, ethically/morally compromised-to-the-point-of-crippled leadership, out and out ****-ups in all departments and just a organizational culture of incompetence since CONTROL (Get Smart).  :lol:

2. Yeah, it's a **** that quoting the filtered words shows them unfiltered, which is still a rule violation (see #6). Makes it harder as people need to pay attention more and that's already a major struggle for some, rules-wise.  :P

Hopefully (yeah right :angry: ) someday the quote actions will be working better for us.

Just discovered this article about an Oklahoma State player who has a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader GF. The twist: The girlfriend saw him on TV and pursued him on Twitter. It's like real-life catfish except she exists. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/dallas-cowboys-cheerleader-sees-oklahoma-state-player-tv-214050406.html

jordandcc081213.jpg

Hmm. 

Just discovered this article about an Oklahoma State player who has a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader GF. The twist: The girlfriend saw him on TV and pursued him on Twitter. It's like real-life catfish except she exists. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/dallas-cowboys-cheerleader-sees-oklahoma-state-player-tv-214050406.html

Hmm. 

Zack Craig won.....at life

Wolftrap is not that great of a venue compared to Merriweather.  I saw Ke$ha there last night.  She's actually cool to see live!

random thought....

but i wrote up a task order/contract last year to have a $130,000 construction job done at Wolftrap  :)

Wolftrap is not that great of a venue compared to Merriweather.  I saw Ke$ha there last night.  She's actually cool to see live!

random thought....

but i wrote up a task order/contract last year to have a $130,000 construction job done at Wolftrap  :)

i think the lawn seats there are terrible.  it is a nice venue if u have seats. 

Archived