Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The first one is a lot better than the 2 & 3.

I made my wife sit down and watch ET and The Goonies last year because she had never seen them. 

:P

3 is better than 2 imo. 2, while good, was kind of all over the place. I enjoyed all three though. As for The Godfather Part III, for anyone who hasn't seen it, if you aren't a part of the "OMG that was GREAT!/OMG that was AWFUL!" crowd, you'll probably come away feeling something along the lines of " You know, that was okay... Not bad, not great, but okay". Besides, that was the movie where one of the most memorable lines in movie/pop culture (" Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in") were uttered.

And speaking of movies I haven't seen, I actually saw part of The Breakfast Club on AMC a few weeks back, but fell asleep for most of it. I might see if Netflix has it tonight. Pretty funny. Molly Ringwald was a lil cutie.

I haven't seen either The Goonies or E.T. in almost 20 years probably.

Wow... LaVar Arrington still hates Gibbs!

He just said it LOL.

He shoud hate the fact that there are average fans who could process an NFL playbook, and understand a defensive scheme better than he could.

The NFL is a fairly topsy turvy league though, with the  competitive balance. It's the easiest sport to go from worst to first if you're talking about one season, but it takes a team with strong coaching and dynamic talent to stay competitive year in and year out. But yeah, If you'd asked me 2-3 years ago, I'd have definitely said the Caps and Nats would get there quicker.

Not that I really follow DC sorts, but I always thought it was kind of funny how those few years ago, everybody was saying "Snyder needs to be more like Ted Leonsis...THAT'S how you run a franchise. Funny how things turned out.

Two things:  1) I saw Book of Mormon at the Kennedy Center on Sunday and it was absolutely hilarious.  Highly recommend it to anyone that hasnt seen it yet (as long as you're not mormon, or easily offended)  2) My Mom finished her last radiation session on Tuesday and appears to be in the clear from her breast cancer.  Nice to finally get some good news.

2) My Mom finished her last radiation session on Tuesday and appears to be in the clear from her breast cancer.  Nice to finally get some good news.

great news man!  sounds like mom is a warrior :)

For all Bang Cartoon Radio Hour fans,, we are recording the season's first episode this weekend,thereby assuring you plenty of football laughs for the upcoming season.

And if you've never listened to the show, what the hell is wrong with you?

Don't you know what you've been missing?

~Bang

Archived