Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Really Colin Cowturd....really?

He started his show with a monologue about the Riley Cooper stuff.  I was agreeing with everything he say was saying.  But at the very end, he was like "The NFL says they're cracking down on inequality, but they still allow a team name like the Redskins." 

black-guy-star-trek-facepalm-gif.gif

I've got it for an android, but a quick google search shows that its available for iphones too :)

Zedge actually has 4 different versions of hail to the redskins :)

I downloaded this after you said something about it.

Then I used the app last night because I was bored. I spent like an hour downloading ring tones. lol

I got this as my ringtone right now...

lol

Really Colin Cowturd....really?

He started his show with a monologue about the Riley Cooper stuff.  I was agreeing with everything he say was saying.  But at the very end, he was like "The NFL says they're cracking down on inequality, but they still allow a team name like the Redskins." 

A gaggle of reporters asked the POTUS yesterday what his topics of discussion would be, and he responded with "Jobs, middle class, growth."  Then some idjit yelled out, "Should the Redskins change their name, Mr. President?"  And he said again, "Jobs, middle class, growth."  :wub:

This is awesome.

Screen-Shot-2013-08-01-at-2.53.47-PM1.pn

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/08/marine-helps-9-year-old-finish-5k-race/

Marine helps 9-year-old cross finish line

By CHRIS CHASE – 

August 1, 2013 at 3:11pm EDT

A young boy running a 5K charity race in Charlevoix, Mich. was separated from his group and looking for someone to help him when he saw a young Marine running the race in boots, camouflage pants and a ruck sack.

“Sir, will you please run with me?,” 9-year-old Boden Fuchs asked the 19-year-old Lance Cpl. Myles Kerr.

Kerr was happy to help — “I was just doing what what any man would do,” he later tweeted — and ran the rest of the race with his new friend. He encouraged Boden all the way to the finish line and let him cross first.

Then, Kerr helped Boden reunite with his party.

I got engaged last night. That was pretty awesome

WOOT! WTG Skins. You actually did it!

Congrats man. Although you do realise you now have to invite me and Bonecrusher to the wedding now right? We should be good so long as we keep STB away from the cake. Liquors not a problem. But when boney mixes his liquor with cake ..... Kids. What can I tell ya' .....

Hail.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/zagat/~3/8RfZjWEEdRs/bizarre-bites-a-fried-chicken-donut-sandwich

donutburger_540_304.jpg

The chefs at GBD in Washington DC know what's up. For instance, why would you have a donut or some fried chicken when you can have both. At the same time. As a sandwich. Behold The Luther, an epic creation that is super tasty, a little bizarre, and pretty much impossible to eat with your hands (in a good way). For more Bizarre Bite videos, be sure to subsribe to our YouTube page:

I have no desire to watch even one second of that game. I'd have no desire to watch it if it was a regular season game.

Anyways, I saw the movie Rango last night. Pretty good. 3D animated, but not really kiddy-ish. That whole "Spirit Of The West" thing with The Man With No Name at the end was pretty awesome.

And today is one gorgeous ass day.

Archived