Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Jesus...my buddy's Air Force unit just can't catch a break.  My friend from Southeast DC is stationed out here at Buckley AFB in Denver, and a friend of his, 27 year old John Larimer, who sat 3 desks down from him in their office, was kill in the Aurora theater shooting last year.

And now last Sautrday, a week before the 1 year anniversary of the Aurora shooting, another service member from his squadron was killed, 19 year old Shaquille Hargrove.  He was shot and killed outside a club in downtown Denver. 

So instead of attending memorial service tomorrow for the 1 year anniversary of the theater shooting here in Denver, about 8 guys from his unit will all be on a plane heading down to NC for Hargrove's funeral.  :(

We'll be off to see Robert Plant here in a few...I'm wearing my RGIII jersey.  It's an outdoor amphitheatre that only seats 12,000.  We're in the 21st row after the ATLANTA SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA...if he doesn't do STH, I'll be good...or ready for a potty break, either way.

Hail, y'all...I'm gonna get pics & video if I can without new jewelry on my wrists.

Can you tell it's been a while? lol

Update: no orchestra, and no working jumbotrons.  So being less than 5 feet tall, I didn't see a whole lot of anything except other people's backs.  A porta-potty got some new artwork, now sports an "HTTR"...couldn't resist. 

The music, however, was phenomenal!  He can still hit every note, and did a "whole lotta" Zeppelin stuff, which was exactly opposite of what we'd read in the online reviews. 

DC represent.

You know what's funny about that though, I think we have the worst High School Football in the country. If we had the type of resources like Texas, we would probably put out even more talent.

Oh yeah, I got dumped last night. I can't say I am happy about the situation, but I just got another promotion this morning. If there is a "winner" in a breakup, I think that contest is over already....

make_it_rain.gif

Lol I was at Wisteria Dr. Thursday

They have this big complex there with Wendy's and McDonald's and Giant

I might have to go back there again this week so any places on where to eat lunch are highly appreciated

Yeah well, like I said, stay the hell away from the Subway. I was going to order a pastrami melt, but they had no pastrami, so I settled on the tuna, and paid for it. As a rule of thumb, I almost never go to places like that at the end of the day, but I couldn't help it. Subways always been a good place to go to around the middle of the day anyway. Plus, for whatever reason, they have ****ty cookies. They're always dry like they've been sitting on the shelf for 2 weeks.

But yeah, in that shopping center, as well as the one on Middlebrook, you have pretty much everything you can think of within walking distance, and everything else only a few miles away.

Why do people in America care so much about the royal family?

I am not saying that it is a bad thing, I just don't know why.

Oh yeah, she(Kate Middleton) had a baby boy.

That's something I've always wondered too. Maybe people wish we had some sort of royal family here.

Archived