Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Not big football fans eh? I'll probably watch the whole game tonight. Pretty pumped for it actually.

You're talking about the first preseason game between two mediocre teams... That pumped feeling that you have, is nostalgia. And like that lightbulb commercial says, "Nostalgia... is dumb." You're starving, and Goodell has thrown you a stale saltine.

I'm not even sure Romo is playing at all, as well as a bunch of other players who typically play no more than one or two series. The fact that the Skins are good again also adds to the "Meh" way in which I feel about it. I care about our preseason.... No one else's. When the regular season rolls around, I'll start caring about other teams as well.

Not big football fans eh? I'll probably watch the whole game tonight. Pretty pumped for it actually.

Football is back. Never too early to say "**** the Cowboys" 

Go Dolphins  :lol:

Posted almost your exact words earlier on a yahoo chat!

And some nutbag had posted that HTTR stands for "Hail to Tony Romo"...laughed so hard I woke my husband up from 2 floors away!

Wore a Skins t-shirt to lunch with a friend, am uber-psyched!  We hadn't seen each other in a while, and when I showed her my phone screen (RGIII w/the flag & big smile), she lol'd!!!  (like really loud, the side of the restaurant all turned around!)

**** the Cowboys & Go Dolphins!

Hail y'all!

Phins look like the Oilers.

I don't like it. No sir.

~Bang

I was just thinking that when my stepdad switched to the game.

Not really digging the new 'Phins uniforms. They don't offend my senses like the Seahawks monstrosities, but they're not all that great, either.

How do you "get past it"?

I have the hardest time.

This morning i made a mistake while working. 

It's not a huge mistake, it's easily and quickly fixed.. although to my client's eyes it's gigantic and scary because he doesn't realize how easily it is fixed. And to me, that makes it gigantic and scary because it's an embarrassing mistake.

I accidentally overwrote a client's homepage, which screws his website up. I am not the site's admin, so I can't fix it, and all his guy needs to do is overwrite what i uploaded with the old file and it's fixed.. it'll literally take longer to open the program than to fix the problem.

But, i'm embarrassed, and i should be. It's a stupid mistake, and it made me look bad.

but now i need to get past it, because i know the problem is easily handled, and i have to concentrate on other things.

But i'll be damned if i can.. i can't stop kicking myself, and I always do this. (Kick myself, not make dumb mistakes:) )

So how do you 'get past it' when you make a mistake. i need to find some sort of method to just settle back to normal.

~Bang

I get it, Bang...last Friday I was having a crappy morning already, and on my last table of the lunch shift, a plate of very nice tilapia picatta fell off the tray I was serving from, slid right off the tray-jack.  I've never dropped a plate of food in 30 years...I could've cried right there on the spot.  But my guests were regulars, and very understanding.  (Still, I was embarrassed and humiliated.)

I'm still not "over it", but I can't let it freak me out...gotta "stay calm and serve it up."

Hope your day gets better. :)

Has nothing to do with being a big fan or not. The Hall of Fame game is boring, especially when a key player like Romo isn't even playing. And Miami was without Mike Wallace. If you aren't a fan of those two teams, I can't think of any reason to watch.

Has nothing to do with being a big fan or not. The Hall of Fame game is boring, especially when a key player like Romo isn't even playing. And Miami was without Mike Wallace. If you aren't a fan of those two teams, I can't think of any reason to watch.

See. That still sounds like an NFL fan, rather than a football fan. It didnt matter which teams were playing, and which players on those teams were playing. It was 11 on 11, for 4 quarters, going live. Im talking down to its core, FOOTBALL. Something we havent seen for months now. And it returned to us last night. That was all the reason I needed to watch last night.

I watched a most of the 1st quarter but that was it. Watched more of the Braves/Phillies game.

The first one is a lot better than the 2 & 3.

I made my wife sit down and watch ET and The Goonies last year because she had never seen them.

:P

How did ANYONE not see ET?

That was like the movie event to end all movie events back in the early '80's. Guys loved it for Speilberg breaking the mould. Gals for the cute lil' alien with the adorable big eyes lol.

As shocking as myself and 'Back to the Future' appears to be, not seeing 'ET' just blows me away.

And God bless my scatter brain mom. Henry Thomas, Elliott, ET's friend, was in an episode if the Mentalist when she was round. So I'm like 'Guess who that us mom?' 'Who?' 'Henry Thomas. He was Elliott in ET' ...... So she looks hard at the screen, then quizzically at me, and says, in all seriousness, 'nah. That can't be him. Elliott's a little boy ......'

Hail.

Cajun sex

Last May, Boudreaux married an attractive

woman, Lola, half his age.

After several months, Lola complained that she

had never climaxed during sex; and according to her Grand Momma, all Cajun women

are entitled to a climax once in a while.

So, to resolve the problem, they

went to see the large-animal Vet since there was no trustworthy doctor anywhere

in Pierre Part. The Vet didn't have a clue, but he did recall how, during the

hot summer, his Momma and Daddy would fan a cow with a big towel that was having

any difficulty breeding. This would cool her down and make her relax.

So,

the Vet told them to hire a strong, virile, young man to wave a big towel over

them while they were having sex. This, the Vet said, would cause the young wife

to cool down, relax, then climax.

So the couple hired a strong young man

from the big city of Houma to wave that big towel over them as the Vet

suggested.

After many efforts, Lola still had not climaxed! They went back

to the Vet. The Vet said for Lola to change partners and let the young man have

sex with her while Boudreaux waved the big towel.

They tried it that night

and Lola went into wild, screaming, ear-splitting climaxes, one right after the

other for about two and a half hours.

When it was over, Boudreaux looked

down at the exhausted young man and in a ****y manner said, 'And dat, my friend,

is how you wave a towel!

The first one is a lot better than the 2 & 3.

I made my wife sit down and watch ET and The Goonies last year because she had never seen them.

:P

Haven't seen it either. i have seen the goonies but not ET.

good man!

"It IS Chester Copperpot."

I got BF3!

Archived