Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yes ix.  You're right. Not proper. You can still make brief conversation though. Who knows what will happen at any moment. More than likely you will take an L. Most people are there to shop, and shop only. So it isn't the best hunting ground. If you're talking about an employee, who you'll most likely run into more than once, then that's different. You can mack every time you go to the store, and purposely get in her isle (if she's a cashier). Your success rate also depends on whether or not she'll even remember you, and whether or not she is even interested in talking, and just wants to get the hell out when her shift ends.

In an argument with several ol' chums about my situation today

Was shopping for hand soap today and it was just me and a cute girl in the aisle

Didn't say anything and just got my soap and walked away

Didn't think it was proper to just approach random people for dates. They're shopping. Am I right

Should of gone for it. Not like asking her out would of taken much of her time.

Should of gone for it. Not like asking her out would of taken much of her time.

They're not there for me to approach

They're there to shop just like I was there to buy soap and Mac and Cheese.  

Same thing with the gym. I've seen many hotties there back in college but never approached. They're there to work out. One of them, came up to me once and I was like  :wub: and she told me to get off the mat so she could use it  :lol:

Same thing with the gym. I've seen many hotties there back in college but never approached. They're there to work out. One of them, came up to me once and I was like  :wub: and she told me to get off the mat so she could use it  :lol:

That bit about the mat belongs in the owned section, sir.

Same thing with the gym. I've seen many hotties there back in college but never approached. They're there to work out. One of them, came up to me once and I was like :wub: and she told me to get off the mat so she could use it :lol:

Just do it!

Yeah he can do it... Just be prepared to get carried. Real women are there to bust their ass. I mean, yeah, some women go there to strictly try and pick up dudes, but they are the type that are dumb as ****. You have to be at a place where you know you'll be with that person long enough to have a good conversation, like pretty much any kind of social event/gathering, or a long line,plane/train ride or something. You're only chance at a gym is if you're part of some type of class, like spinning class or something.

Of course, this is all assuming that you're just walking up to them cold. If they flash a smile your direction, or show any kind of interest from afar, then you have the green light, and they'll give you the time to talk to them. The only way that you can mess that up is if you make a complete ass out of yourself. Straight walking up to a chick out of the blue, unless you are Don Juan, carries a fairly low success rate at the gym. I mean, talking just to talk is one thing, but talking and sending the message across that you like her is completely different. Your chances are slim. But hey, don't let that stop you. Whatever you say though, just don't say it in a way that make them think you are a weirdo

Anybody know someone or a company that is hiring recent college grads for entry level positions in finance in the DC metropolitan area? I finished my last undergrad requirements this past June and I am having a hard time having success with cold, non referral online applications. Any help would be great ! 

NY bammas man....lol

Yeah I'm sure some of the old heads use it, but that's the first time I've heard younger people (or a show with young people) use it. My dads family is from NJ and I have some cousins who now live in NYC and I have never heard any of their friends use it, neither have I heard other people in the DMV from NYC use it.

I seriously think anyone who uses that in a sentence as a form of slang, like "Yo that was ill, son!" is probably trying a little too hard... Like "Raise the roof!" hard. 1987 was a long time ago...

That response was off the hook, son!

Word is bond, God!

"I call you "Sun (son)" because you shine like one!" --- Method Man, 1995.

my GOD i'm so pround to know that without having to google...LOL.  i'm kinda tipsy right now.  but **** all this 21st century rap map.  most of it anway. 

Anybody know someone or a company that is hiring recent college grads for entry level positions in finance in the DC metropolitan area? I finished my last undergrad requirements this past June and I am having a hard time having success with cold, non referral online applications. Any help would be great ! 

do you want to work govt?

Archived