Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

^^^^ Damn, poor Pam. She got blasted.

In other news, looks like a fair amount of cats in the Stadium are rounding into midseason form with the overreactions. Couldn't take it anymore. You'd think Kirk Cousins got shot in the head.

By the second qtr I wanted to shoot myself in the head. Lol

^^^^ Damn, poor Pam. She got blasted.

In other news, looks like a fair amount of cats in the Stadium are rounding into midseason form with the overreactions. Couldn't take it anymore. You'd think Kirk Cousins got shot in the head.

Last I heard our top two QBs are out for the season and we should think about trading up in next years' draft.

Regarding the Oliver Gif...

The receiver, QB, and the dude in the purple shirt all suck. But I am going to blame the dude in the purple shirt the most. Either he has the slowest reaction in human history, or he really didn't care if she got hit with the ball or not. Where is my :doh: smiley when I need it.

just watched the "make a wish" story with RG3 and Lateef Brock.  damn near shed a tear.  young man is going through kidney failure.

Watching RG3 throw him passes and then Lateef dancing in the endzone....beautiful.  Wish that little guy the best.  and MY GOD do i love RG3 like a brother.  what a nice guy.

Regarding the Oliver Gif...

The receiver, QB, and the dude in the purple shirt all suck. But I am going to blame the dude in the purple shirt the most. Either he has the slowest reaction in human history, or he really didn't care if she got hit with the ball or not. Where is my :doh: smiley when I need it.

Cris Carter got on him in "C'mon Man," used a vision cone and everything. :ols:. You simply cannot stand by and watch a beautiful woman get hit like that. Dude must have the reaction time of  sloth.

Side note: It was good to see Stuart Scott back on SportsCenter. I wondered what happened to him last year, because it seemed like he just up and dissappeared from their programming. Turns out he was battling cancer. It's aged him too, but glad to see him back at work.

just watched the "make a wish" story with RG3 and Lateef Brock.  damn near shed a tear.  young man is going through kidney failure.

Watching RG3 throw him passes and then Lateef dancing in the endzone....beautiful.  Wish that little guy the best.  and MY GOD do i love RG3 like a brother.  what a nice guy.

Whatever hate rumblings (according to Thom Loverro and the gang) were bubbling to the surface with fans immediately got extinguished via that piece, and the Lisa Salters interview. He is a special guy.

Most football players are horrible in TV roles. I cannot stand Irvin, Emmitt, Deion (sensing a Boys theme), Cris Carter, etc.....and even though quite knowledgeable (unlike the first 3), both Keyshawn and Warren Sapp irritate me to no end.

I'm glad to hear that Randy is ok in that role though. How thick is that Rand, WV accent?

;)

I agree on Moss. A guy who we all thought was a punk comes across so much better than a guy like Irvin or even some ex-coaches.

Completely agree. Irvin is unwatchable and I can't take anything he says seriously. Wereas Moss, actually seems to know what he is talking about and provides good insight.

The Fox Sports 1 Football Daily Show wasn't bad yesterday. Just a bunch of guys sitting around talking about football. And Randy Moss was surprisingly good.

I knew Moss would excel in this role. He has that West Virgina twang when he talks, but I always thought he was smarter, and more charismatic than people gave him credit for.

Straight Skins Home!!!

ESPN was on in the break room. Looks like Vick is the starter in Philly. So now MNF will be billed as the "RG3/ Vick Showdown" or some other **** like that. Lets see how good that hurry up is once Chip sees Vick's erratic accuracy when live bullets are flying, and you know Kerrigan and the line will be playing those passing lanes for tip drills. And with the way guys were flying around last night without Rak, they'd better not slow down too much either, or Vick might get his head taken off. Darryl Tapp may yet be an offseason gem for us (I know, it's only preseason, but still). Both first string QB's we've faced have been under siege so far.

Archived