Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

who else would it be?  he actually has grown on me. 

That's the RGIII effect. After Bram Weinstein left, I'm pretty sure he was relegated to just being that creepy old guy who likes to talk to himself in the basement, due to having to be a homer through 100% suckitude. Now RGIII comes along, and becomes the cure to all ills. Kyle Shanahan is no longer an idiot that people want to punch in the head, Mike Shanahan is "The Mastermind" again, Santana Moss isn't over the hill, the O-line doesn't suck as bad as it used to, and Larry Michael all of a sudden sounds like a legit (maybe even pretty good) play by play guy.

That's what happens when you get a franchise QB.

^ right, wtf LOL

these little young bammas have no clue what rap/hip-hop used to be.  life in the 90s was so different from what it is now. 

yeh dammit. but i was thinking late 70's to mid 80's  :P

misdirected whippersnappers

Went to the Skins game yesterday. And in about the 2nd quarter two guys came walkin up my section. First guy had an Atlanta Falcon Brett Favre jersey.

Second guy right behind him had a NY Jets Favre jersey. I didnt know what to think.

Let's just disregard the fact that they're wearing jerseys of two teams not even playing...

A Brett Favre Falcons jersey may just be one of the creepiest things I've ever heard of. People really sell those? He was a nobody there.

It's 2013, blue. I'm not saying every team needs to, for the sake of change. But I've long thought we should make subtle changes to ours.

Nothing crazy like the stripes on the legs of the Panthers' pants or anything, no. You have to admit our white pants are pretty lame.

Then again, there's probably already a thread on this somewhere in the Stadium.

It's 2013, blue. I'm not saying every team needs to, for the sake of change. But I've long thought we should make subtle changes to ours.

Nothing crazy like the stripes on the legs of the Panthers' pants or anything, no. You have to admit our white pants are pretty lame.

I don't really feel one way or the other about them, but I do like the golden pants, which are really a step backward in time.

I really don't like the idea of modernization when it comes to good uniforms in sports.

Think about all the iconic American sports uniforms. They're simple, unique and have gone unchanged for decades.

I suppose some *very* subtle changes could be alright, but nothing too radical. We've had a good thing going for our uniforms for generations. Let's not ruin it.

Archived