Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sept. 9 can't get here soon enough.

amen brotha.

i love all you guys man.  i assume ES brings most of us together through our love for the greatest team in the NFL, the Washington Redskins.  I haven't met any of you folks, but I love you all like brothers.

For the love of god....go redskins.

Just realized that 3 different medications/supplements that I've been taking together for the past week all have dehydration/dry mouth as the side effects. Been dying all week. There are few things more frustrating than drinking 12 glasses of water, pissing all day, yet feeling like I've been walking all day through the Sahara Desert, with my brain feeling like a dried up piece of Spam, lips sticking together, and a taste in my mouth like I've been licking pennies for a week.

I go a day without taking them together, and now I'm fine. Almost thought about going to the ER Thursday night. Almost makes you say "**** medicine" altogether when you factor in the side effects.

This is going to be great day, right on the heels of one that truly sucked.  :)

The weather is gorgeous. There's a big tattoo/body art festival at the beach to attend PLUS a big hemp festival (lots of live reggae and zydeco) in a gorgeous park setting. Then there's a great band playing at a great regional brewery (an acquaintance there is a fellow audiophile/tinkerer/speaker-builder and head brewmaster  :P) after the latest Woody Allen movie.

And I am about to take a couple hour hike in the still-morning sun with some new playlists in one of the most beautiful areas you could want just 20 minutes form my pad.

So it's not all bad.  :D

chick-fil-a-free-breakfast-giveaway-sept

Participating Chick-fil-A locations will be giving out a limited number (about several thousand per location) of breakfast entrees via reservation for September 9 through September 14.

Reservations can be made on their website at: http://chick-fil-aforbreakfast.com.

On the site, you may choose your preferred location, the date, time, and breakfast entree. A few locations are low but most still have an ample supply of reservations available at the time of this writing.

Breakfast items offered include: the Chicken Biscuit; Spicy Chicken Biscuit; Sausage Biscuit; 3-Count Chick-n-Minis; Chicken, Egg & Cheese Bagel; Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit; Chicken Breakfast Burrito; Sausage Breakfast Burrito; Oatmeal; and Yogurt Parfait.
Reservations can be made through 12am on September 13, limited by availability.

If you're wondering why Chick-fil-A requires a reservation, it helps them manage the crowds so that customers aren't kept waiting and customer service doesn't suffer. They've offered several similar reservation-based food freebies in the past.

Archived