Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If I had Oprah money..I would be looking at this...

*drool*

Porsche 918 Spyder Revealed: 887 HP, 78 MPG, $845K

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/porsche-918-spyder-revealed-887-hp-78-mpg-194307090.html

The 918 can manage 0-60 in under 3 seconds– 2.8 to be exact. And carrying on, the Porsche reaches a top speed of well over 200 mph. All this paired to a seven-speed PDK gearbox and an advanced all-wheel drive system.

Along with all this performance, the 918 really lays claim to its hybrid credentials. Sipping up fuel at an average rate of 78 mpg (3.0 liters/100 km), the supercar can also run up to 19 miles (30 km) on pure electric mode.

I was just reading that. No real info from the situation. When the trial ended folks did wonder if he'd have other events with the law. I don't think people expected it so soon though. Speeding, meh.

The divorce thing will be interesting. She does seem like the type to flip on him and say now that the trial is over that he was lying. Apparently she called 911 and say he threatened her with a gun.

OR...

Maybe they already had problems in their marriage before the trial, and the marriage has run its course.

Tonight is one of those nights where I can sit back and take solace in the fact that I have a good life,friends, family, relationships, etc, and that at the end of the day, that's all that matters. Smile,  dust yourself off, and enjoy life.

Yup. Couldn't agree more. As much as I love the Redskins, it's just football. It's hardly life or death.

Rob was just compared to Jason Campbell in the stadium. Thats my que to take a week off from over there. Lol.

It's sad to see how beaten down this fanbase is. People wanted Griffin being hurt to be the reason why he was so erratic. Some of them simply cannot bring themselves to face the truth that the guy needs time. The dude came back to the scene where his knee got shredded 8 months ago. He had to defeat those ghosts. That's not an easy thing to do with no (doctors reccomendation, for idiots who seem to forget) preseason. I thought he rebounded as good as one could hope.

As for the defense,they got shelled in the first half. They just didn't know what was coming, but they fought. The Eagles looked like a boxer that just wailed on a dude for 6 rounds, knocked him down once, only to see him still standing, ultimately withstanding a comeback and winning on the cards. They looked good, but they were done in the 2nd half. They should've killed us 50-7. Forgive me if I'm not starstruck by them. They looked tired, and Vick was already walking around like he just fell down the steps, in the first game. That offense is going to kill him. But I'll give credit where credit is due. They got us, good.

I made up my mind awhile ago as I matured that I was no longer going to lose my mind over wins and losses. I had a good feeling about this game, and I was pumped, and talked ****, but I can take it as well as I can dish it. Some people on here are just so negative you wonder how they ever even accomplished anything in life.

The goal is to stay as far away from the Stadium as possible on gameday. You won't believe the amount of stupid.

I always thought people were exaggerating about the insanity of gameday threads. But, it was all true. All of it.

What I've seen...can not been unseen.

I always thought people were exaggerating about the insanity of gameday threads. But, it was all true. All of it.

What I've seen...can not been unseen.

I used to be that guy (I find myself saying that a lot these days). I remember starting a thread back in 2008 the week of the ST tribute game, after we got munished by the Steelers on MNF, amid all the sentimental explanations as to why we'd win. I got slaughtered... Big time slaughtered. Everybody got their shots in. Honestly, I don't know how I wasn't NNT'd.

Though what I said actually happened (Campbell sucks, he'll get sacked 50 times, the offense can't move the ball, they'll throw 68 slants, the team is old, Zorn is Snyders puppet, the D can't stop the Giants running game, yada yada) almost to a T, I couldn't have had anymore of a defeatist mentality, and that was the truth. At that time, I was one of the most irritable, white flag waving people you'd ever come across. I guess that's the difference between being a 20 year old, and a 25 year old. Unfortunately, some people never grow out of that. Luckily for me, I found a spine (and medication) a littler later. 

My daughter (20 months) can't sleep.  I have her here laying on the sofa by my side watching Yo Gabba Gabba.  She loves to kick my leg with her feet.  It's soooo annoying but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

I feel your pain. My 14 month old daughter LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba. She was standing and dancing around in her crib the other night until almost midnight watchhing it. I dunno what it is about that show, but damn she loves it lol.

Had to pick my brother up from surgery today. I've always said that you should do whatever you can health wise(aside from the "**** happens" stuff) to avoid spending time in a hospital. Holy ****, common sense and basic human decency is no longer required there for nurses. Chick in charge of my brother was a straight up ****, towards both of us.

That sucks man. Hope he is doing well. Maybe the nurse was just having a bad day.

He's alright. Dislocated his thumb when he fell of his bike on a path around here about a week ago (that **** was in the opposite direction). Initially I figured that after they popped it back into place in everything, that he wouldn't need surgery for it to heal properly, but they put him under the knife later on.

I go in there,to pick him up after dropping him off this morning, and the nurse in charge starts cutting me off when I try to get some answers on post op care, and in the meantime, I'm texting some of the details  to his ex wife and she starts going "Are you listening? Hello are you listening?" in a condescending manner while I'm sitting right next ****ing next to her.

Then she starts pestering my brother (who's still hopped up on anaesthesia, and probably thinks he's on Mars) into paying attention to her instructions, when A) I'm standing right there, wide awake, and B) She gave me a pamphlet with his medications, and the instructions already written down there as well. All of them.

I understand what you mean about people having bad days, but you don't get to have a ****y day when you have patients to take care of. That bad day should always take a back seat

Archived